News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

How do you want the Bully 2 map to be?

GTA big map with a new city
3 (13.6%)
A new city. with same map size.
3 (13.6%)
Old Bullworth with HD remake, and bigger.
15 (68.2%)
Old Bullworth with HD remake.
1 (4.5%)
Same old map.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Bully 2 Map  (Read 7207 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Bully 2 Map
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2014, 10:38:57 PM »
Same size, but you can enter all/most buildings. Sneak into places, go to friend's houses, etc. The map can be small as long as everything can be entered/explored.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 12:11:09 AM »
Who gives a shit about the cars ?   Shopping Center would be nice, if we were allowed to get inside to some stores, though.  Don't know where they'd put it, would have to expand the map a little and move some of them mountains back.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 08:06:32 AM »
I really hope they make the game the same universe as Bully 1. So you can see Pete Kowalski maby as the principal at Bullworth xD.
And you see Jimmy as a adult and u make missions for him  Same Bullworth academy, just bigger.   

Offline infinitelaundry

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 03:33:40 PM »
i want a map almost as big as GTA V
yes you heard me, i want a map in Bully 2 that is almost as big as GTA V's map, the infamous map that is bigger than Red Dead and GTA IV combined
here are my area ideas

a new remade larger Bullworth Academy with more students to make it actually like a real school

Bullworth Town, more stores and stuff and a few apartments

New Coventry remade as that old falling apart building has been reconstructed and now people are living in it, more stores that are new and old too

Old Bullworth Vale remade as its larger like all the other main locations in the game as it has more stores, more houses, and even a country club as Jimmy should be able to play any sport in Bully 2 such as golf, kinda like GTA V

Downtown Bullworth, the first new main location in the game that has tall buildings, large stores, and much more. It resembles Los Santos as New Coventry resembles Liberty City

Bullworth National park, the second newest main location in the game as its surrounded by trees and wildlife as you can see campers, hikers, and more hanging around the place as caves can be entered to hunt for rich treasures

i made a ton of more ideas on an external website, but its pretty personal so i will just link a pastebin of it, and also new characters such as two new ones (dont worry Gary will make a comeback but it will be late into the game)

http://pastebin.com/snfTR5ub

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 04:23:09 PM »
i want a map almost as big as GTA V
yes you heard me, i want a map in Bully 2 that is almost as big as GTA V's map, the infamous map that is bigger than Red Dead and GTA IV combined
here are my area ideas

a new remade larger Bullworth Academy with more students to make it actually like a real school

Bullworth Town, more stores and stuff and a few apartments

New Coventry remade as that old falling apart building has been reconstructed and now people are living in it, more stores that are new and old too

Old Bullworth Vale remade as its larger like all the other main locations in the game as it has more stores, more houses, and even a country club as Jimmy should be able to play any sport in Bully 2 such as golf, kinda like GTA V

Downtown Bullworth, the first new main location in the game that has tall buildings, large stores, and much more. It resembles Los Santos as New Coventry resembles Liberty City

Bullworth National park, the second newest main location in the game as its surrounded by trees and wildlife as you can see campers, hikers, and more hanging around the place as caves can be entered to hunt for rich treasures

i made a ton of more ideas on an external website, but its pretty personal so i will just link a pastebin of it, and also new characters such as two new ones (dont worry Gary will make a comeback but it will be late into the game)

http://pastebin.com/snfTR5ub

i agree.

Welcome to the board! aswell :)