News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Universe?  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Beard

• View Profile
Universe?
« on: October 05, 2006, 06:27:03 PM »
Do you think Bullworth should be apart of the GTA universe like Manhunt is? i think that would be pretty cool, like in a future gta game run across some characters from bully, hell maybe even jimmy.maybe in a gta u could go to bullworth and screw around

Offline Jaxono

• View Profile
Universe?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »
It's a cool Idea but I don't want them sacrificing anything 4 like continuity, because that'd be mass gay.

Otherwise the Idea is pretty mean-hard, maybe have like the Liberty City AF team come over and have a game. I don't want anything to big like CJ being a teacher just a little Nod towards it all.

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Universe?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:47:46 PM »
Some references from GTA like
-A Poster for Madd Dog
-The GTA names for food and drinks
-News article about one of the main/any GTA characters
-Photo Of Donald love in a old class photo.

Anything really......

[Small dream I have that Jimmy will be one day the main character in a GTA, It wouldn't work cause the ending to Bully should really be that Jimmy becomes a better person and then for him to become a Gangster would be wrong..depends on the ending of the game Bully But its a little dream I have....]

Offline Hitman

• View Profile
Universe?
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 09:00:35 PM »
I don't want Jimmy to become good at the end... It just doesn't sound right to me. Maybe someday there will be a Bully Year 2 or something? :D

Offline Gui

• View Profile
Universe?
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 09:11:20 PM »
I'm hoping for a reference to Liberty City's mob wars on the radio or a reference to LC's football team, the Liberty City cox or something like that.

After all, in Liberty City Stories you could see Bully tags on the walls, so i expect some retribution from Bully.

Offline Hoosier_Ninja

• View Profile
Universe?
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 09:48:59 PM »
I'm hoping for a Candy Suxxx referance.

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
Universe?
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 09:23:48 PM »
i hope they have a cluckin' bell
or a burger shot in the town