News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Beanie Hat For Jimmy  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Kikymaki

• im WOTA JKT48
    • View Profile
Beanie Hat For Jimmy
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:02:16 AM »

Created by Kikymaki
-Please Read "Readme File"
-Special thanks to Rambo7 
   *For Shader and Tutorial

https://www.mediafire.com/?68oxo1bmqs0ur4l

nb: can someone give me P_Striker_A ShoulderBarge ActionNode?  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
"/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Medium","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act" This Node Not work for me  :)

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
Re: Beanie Hat For Jimmy
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:19:39 AM »
That your mod reminded me of the season I was editing the skins of some characters, For me that was one of the things I but it was good, however, if you do something wrong, no matter the size of the error, it gave a great big problem, because the skin that you tried to edit is pink.

I just have to give you my congratulations  :D, I know this is a simple mod, but there are people who can not do this, why are too lazy (especially me...lol)

About this Node: ("/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Medium","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act") To my knowledge, this node does not work because this wrong, I remember that Deadpool said he was missing some parts for this Node has been completed and work well. The only people I know that have this complete Node are: . Limao and jedijosh920 (GreenOminitrix) however neither of them are active here in Bully-Board.

I hope you volt be active here in Bully-Board , because we have so Chrissy Woman  :wub: here...lol

I'll be waiting for your next mods!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 04:51:14 PM by DarkHero »