News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I Hate This!!  (Read 11244 times)

Offline Bully Master

• View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
i officially respect Znib, and Bully Nut,  i did respect Manbearpig before i joined, but now that i did, he just has an asshole comment after everything that i have to say, this site is to discuss Bully, that's what i intend

i just can't stand when everytime i say somethin Manbearpig see's an oppurtunity to say somethin bad about me, so i say stuff back, and then it just gets bigger from there when he copy and pastes everything i say and reverses it, which takes no skill, so i will have respect for Manbearpig when he relizes he's no better than anyone else on this site and uses the site for it's intended purposes
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 06:50:51 PM by Bully Master »

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2007, 07:16:13 PM »
Intended purposes? The intended purpose of this site is to discuss Bully and talk with friends.

You post about Bully, but what you say could be easily found on the search engine. I posted one thing on topic that set you off with your big "I can't believe everyone bows to blah blah blah" rant. So you see, it was you who escalated it, not me.

So don't talk shit when you don't know what you're talking about.

Offline Bully Master

• View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »
your the one who always has to come in with some smart ass remark, your no better than anyone else on this board and niether am i, lets end it

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
I Hate This!!
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »
Quote from: Manbearpig;38522
The topic was already derailed, Znib. He posted dumb trash about a glitch that we've already discussed.

Then please point new users or people that may not have seen that the topic has been discussed in the right direction or leave them to it.

There is no need for the abuse Bully Master recieved in this thread, if you had nothing useful to say then you should of left Bully Master and Jimmysgirl and any other user to discuss a thread that they obviously hadn't come across before.

I thought you would know better manbearpig, you have been a member here a long time, and Bully_nut, its your job as a moderator to stop this, not join in. I know you are friends or whatever with mbp but you have a responsibility to this site that members enjoy thier stay here but i find many intimidating posts to other users from you, when that prefect title in your name should mean you offer protection to these people.

If any of this carries on- ie bullying other members, i will have to start handing out bans no matter who it is. New members or members that dont post so often have every right to be here and post their thoughts as much as a senior member, i wont have them being scared out of posting something incase it is makes them the next target for abuse.

Come on guys, fuckin grow up.

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2007, 12:09:30 PM »
Thank you for apologising, i accept it.

Offline johny

• View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2007, 01:53:02 PM »
what did I miss jkjk

Offline jimmysgirl

• Queen of Nerds
    • View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
Quote from: johny;38794
what did I miss jkjk

naughty naughty! :p

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 05:32:15 PM »
Fine, fucking ban me.

I don't care.

I get pointed out for retaliating when some n00b comes in here and posts garbage.

DDRPlayer gets away with it and you never tell HIM to quit it.

Come on, DGAF. I don't need to grow up, you need to open your eyes.

Offline Znib

• View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 06:50:47 PM »
Quote from: Manbearpig;38846

DDRPlayer gets away with it and you never tell HIM to quit it.

He has been told now.
And in Future send a PM to a mod or Report someone If U feel they are acting outta hand..

I get pointed out for retaliating when some n00b comes in here and posts garbage.

That is still no reason for picking on him, Its like the old view that If everyone was to jump of a bridge cause they saw it as cool would you do the same?

Fine, fucking ban me.

I don't care.

Come on, DGAF. I don't need to grow up, you need to open your eyes

Now your just acting like a baby...:roll:

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2007, 07:32:06 PM »
He has been told now.
And in Future send a PM to a mod or Report someone If U feel they are acting outta hand..

I didn't feel like I had to PM you or any of the mods. I mean, c'mon. His sigs were so big they stretched out the pages. There's no need to 'report' him for that. You should have been there to tell him to resize them.

That is still no reason for picking on him, Its like the old view that If everyone was to jump of a bridge cause they saw it as cool would you do the same?

Well, that statement had nothing to do what we're talking about, but I wasn't picking on him. I said one thing: "This thread is useless" because it was. Everyone had heard the information before except two people, where the search engine could have been used first to find such info. He escalated it, and I retaliated.

Now your just acting like a baby...

I'm not being a baby, I'm proving a point. DGAF said he would ban no matter who it was. Banning me won't do this forum any good nor will it deter it. It will just show that you can't adjust leadership without making threats.

Offline Gui

• View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »
C'mon Manbearpig don't play the victim, it's not the 1st time you pick on noobs, sometimes for no reason and besides you brag about it.

Would you like to join a community and have senior members picking on you?????

Be reasonable.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2007, 07:43:25 PM »
C'mon Manbearpig don't play the victim, it's not the 1st time you pick on noobs, sometimes for no reason and besides you brag about it.

I'm not playing the victim, I never said "Oh man you guys are picking on me", I'm defending myself.

Would you like to join a community and have senior members picking on you?????

Yes, I would. Because that would show the "tough love" aspect of life. Not everyone is going to be your friend and you'll have quite a few enemies. I'd like to meet someone who understands that philosophy and enforces it in their life.

Offline Znib

• View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »
Please stop Posting in here ManBearPig...

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2007, 07:51:07 PM »
Fine, be afraid.

You all pretend to be the "authority hating rockers of today", but when it comes to a clear dispute involving authority you all back down at the first sign of danger.

So, against my own better judgement and out of respect for Znib, I will stop posting in this thread and any other involving Bully Master and a previous "engagement".

But, just so you know, I'm not quitting my old ways.

Offline Znib

• View Profile
I Hate This!!
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2007, 07:52:33 PM »
Kay....

Now no more on the matter in this topic, any futher posts by ANYONE will be deleted.