News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Free-Time?  (Read 12304 times)

Chrissy

Free-Time?
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM »
Quote from: Tasera;43437
Dammit, I was eating when I read that. Where's a vomiting emote when you need one?

When I'm not doing missions, I'm exploring the map. I know Bullworth Academy like the back of my hand, and I'm trying to commit the rest of the town to memory.

I know Liberty City from LCS and GTA3 like the back of my hand. Same for Bullworth. [town and school]

Offline n00b h8r

• View Profile
Free-Time?
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 05:40:46 AM »
I still have a little trouble going around blue skies, I spend more time in bullworth vale or bullworth

Offline Johnny_Vincent

• View Profile
Free-Time?
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »
I do basicly whatever comes to mind.
I like to hang out with the greasers, then I put on summer nights on the grease album and beat them up (Don't Know why).
I go to the bike park alot and I am in the middle of trying to master a backflip which is hard as hell to me.
And I like to go to the football feild makeout with all the cheerleaders then get up in the tree and shoot everybody down with the super-slingshot.
And finally I like to Make out with zoe, or christy when trent is around, In my game they fight him back.

Offline Buddy_24

• View Profile
Free-Time?
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »
I love getting the prefects attention to follow me in the bathroom to give them swirlies Hilarious!