News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Roleplay  (Read 25174 times)

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Bully Roleplay
« on: November 23, 2006, 08:08:32 PM »
There should be created characters in it, and maybe they run occasionly into Jimmy and other main characters.

So: You guys will have to make up your characters:You wouldnt play as Jimmy or Gary etc

Also remember this roleplay runs at the same time as the game, so your character could overhear certain conversations and stuff.
If you need a idea of how a RP like this works go here:
http://www.chat-avenue.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60165

This is what you must fill out at the start of your post.

Remember its a storyline so each post advances the story of thier characters perspective.

Name:
Clique: ( this can be changed during the RP- But must invole a change of storyline eg you leave the nerds and join the greasers)
Look:
Biorgaphy:

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Put speaking in quotes and highlight it in bold.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 08:29:46 PM by Nazz »

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 08:11:21 PM »
Name: David Grant
Clique: Greasers
Look: Short messy black hair, Untidy overall apperence doesnt really care.
Biorgaphy: David was sent to Bullworth by his Step-Father who had grown weary of Davids temperment. He has been arrested several times and Dr Crabblesnitch is aware of his temperment too, also David is a bit of a Bully, he doesnt welcome newbies into his group of friends. He collects "protection money" from various nerds.This is his second year at Bullworth.Considers himself tougher than Johnny Vincent.

Near the school Gates, David is finishing off a beer, a perfect comes along, stops and stares at David. ""What?!" David shouts, throwing the empty bottle away. "I've got your stuff man, chill." The prefect replies. David pulls out a wad of notes, pulls a 20 from the pack and hands it to the prefect, who then hands David chemistry test answers. "Thanks Bud" David says, "Now get to class!" the prefect says before stuffing the notes in his pocket. David puts the answers in his backpack and walks off.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 08:45:30 PM by Nazz »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 08:28:08 PM »
name: marcus strobel
clique: jocks
look: short light black straight hair, tired expression, but tends to keep well groomed
biography: Marcus was sent to bulworth after his mum moved from australia over to new england, one of the major problems is that marcus has a anger management problem, he tends to resort to violence frequently and sometimes takes things way too far... this is his first year at bullworth

On the football field "So you think you've got what it takes to be on the football team do you.." says ted. "Yeah i do, i can tackle harder than any of you wimps."responds marcus "What did you say."interupts damon "ENOUGH"shouts ted "lets see what hes got on the field."...... after a hours worth of strenous training marcus has proved himself the hardest tackler. He is welcomed into the jocks much to the anger of damon west. the bell rings and marcus hastily walks to chemistry class.. silently pleased with himself
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 08:33:08 PM by Bully_Nut »

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 08:38:18 PM »
In chemistry class, David is hard at work on his test, the class door opening interuppts the silence, a tired looking kid comes in, wiping sweat from his forehead. "Jeez another jock" David laughs to himself. Marcus finds himself a seat next to Algie,The teacher looks inpateintly at the clock "come now Marcus we havent got all day lad"he barks across the class. David proudly sits up and shouts "Done!"

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 08:45:55 PM »
As marcus was running too chemistry class he realised he had not studied for the test they were having today.he groaned and barged though the door when mr slawter sed to him "come now Marcus we havent got all day lad" but marcus's eyes lit up when he saw that their was a free seat next to one of the nerds.. maybe he was goin to pass this test after all. after sitting down and getting out his books he heard a greaser call out "Done" Marcus muttered to himself "what a nerd" and set about copying the answers off the 1 sitting nest to him...

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 08:54:45 PM »
Despite class finishing in 5 minutes, David rushed out early, having finished his test, he waits in the hallway. The bell rings and the class door opens, filling the hallway with teenagers. Algie rushed past David, avoiding his glares. David grabs him by the collar, "Money, geek..now" Algie frantically rushes through his pockets, David notices the new kid, giving him a look "dont worry kid, you'll get yours" he thinks to himself. Finally Algie hands over 5 dollars. "Jeez, nerd, is that all you got?" Stuttering Algie says "Yes. sir"..David stares at him. Algie grasps his shorts before wetting himself "Ohhhh" he mutters. David lets out a laugh before dropping the nerd and heading for lunch.

Offline Pyromaniac66

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »
Name: William B. Fieth

Group:Nerd

Look: A very clean and upright look. Wears glasses that are taped togather and is very skinny.

Biography:A basic nerd. Close to the smartest kid in school, and only hangs with real nerds.

"I hope that guy isn't copying me." Will thought to himself as he quietly and effortlessly did the chemistry test. A big bulky guy sitting next to him was slightly peeking at his paper from time to time. Will was used to this, but was getting tired of it. He was the smartest, but the least popular. All he ever wanted to do was beat up those jocks and be the kid everyone wanted to be."Sigh" ,Will said to himself,"At, least Halloween is coming up soon."

Edit:sry post was late
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 09:03:46 PM by Pyromaniac66 »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 09:40:14 PM »
Marcus walks out of chemistry and sees a greaser hassling a helpless nerd. he think to himself "ahh another greaser who thinks hes tough, dont worry he'll get his."Marcus walked down the hall to his locker when he noticed the nerd that he copied off earlier he noticed his name was william and said "i have a propersition for you.. if you let me copy the answers to the tests in return i won't beat the living crap outa you.."he gave the nerd a slap and walked off down to the gym, time to fit in some work out time before the afternoons classes. while he turned the corner he saw some weird bald kid making out with some fat chick he thoughts name was eunice. "i tell ya" marcus sed "their are some messed up people round here." as he continued onto the gym..
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 08:29:50 AM by Bully_Nut »

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 08:29:49 AM »
Name: Ben dover
Clique: Jocks
Look: Big very muscly, nice spiky hair, a big stud, great with the ladies
Biorgaphy: Big, loves sport, not to good at work, ussually get nerds to "help him" best player on the football team.

Whats this a lil nerd, named william always help me with my HW unless he refuses this time...

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 11:25:53 AM »
David was in the cafeteria, finishing off a sandwich, a nerd comes and sits at the table.."You got something to say" David says, still chewing on the sandwich. "Erm, well..see the new kid told me that i have to give him test answers unless he'll beat me up"   Really? Is this kid dumb? The rest of the table laughs, "Tell him to come to me, we'll work something out" David stands up and begins to walk away, the rest of the table follows him. "Well guys i gotta go" The nerd says, with a smile. He has a dodgeball game to see to.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 11:59:28 AM »
Name: Mason Creed
Clique: Jock
Look: Tall and built like an ox. Spiked brown hair.
Biography: A lineman on the Bullhorns football team and a National champ in wrestling, Mason has the aspiration to become an Olympic athlete. He dislikes his fellow Jocks' attitude towards everyone and just wants Bullworth to be a normal place.

Mason stepped out of his English class and passed by a few of his friends on the football team. They said something big was going down. He followed them to the school gates, waiting for what was supposed to happen.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 08:30:03 PM by Manbearpig »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 05:55:28 PM »
As Marcus left the gym a nerd ran up to him in a hurry "if you want my test answers you are gone have to talk to the greaser named david" sed the nerd " who the hell do you think you are" Marcus sed getting angry " you will do as i say or you will suffer the consequences" marcus picked up the nerd and and began strangling him.. his grip got tighter and tighter before the nerd was close to sufforcation. he then regained his composure. let the nerd go and sed "tell this david guy i want a word with him aswell.. he can meet me at the school gates" the nerd was left spluttering on the floor, gasping for air....

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 05:56:32 PM »
As Marcus left the gym a nerd ran up to him in a hurry "if you want my test answers you are gone have to talk to the greaser named david" sed the nerd " who the hell do you think you are" Marcus sed getting angry " you will do as i say or you will suffer the consequences" marcus picked up the nerd and and began strangling him.. his grip got tighter and tighter before the nerd was close to sufforcation. he then regained his composure. let the nerd go and sed "tell this david guy i want a word with him aswell.. he can meet me at the school gates" the nerd was left spluttering on the floor, gasping for air....

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2006, 08:22:44 PM »
Name:Ricky Ferrel
Clique:Greasers (if he had to choose)
Look: shoulder legnth black hair usually wears over eyes. ALWAYS wears ALL black
Bigraphy:Ricky Juts got dropped off at Bullworth Knowing all about it because his brother( now in prison for murder 1) went there. He has always been sort of out casted in life not having much friends but at bullworth he seems to get along best with greasers .

Ricky makes his way to english class but then  stops in the hall and saw a jock strangling a nerd.
ricky says to himself "im going to have lots of fun here..." then chuckes to himself and walks into class
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:52:19 AM by The_Werewolf »

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 03:12:17 PM »
Name: Dan Grant

Clique: Bullies

Look: Blonde, muscular, scar on his left cheek

Biography: Dan have been sent from one school to another for nearly two years now. He is a guy who can step into someone and say "What the fuck are you doing dipshit?" Just to get a reason for punching the poor bastard. Just by looking at him you get scared. But inside of him rests a kid just waiting for someone to love him.

Dan arrives at the school. His father kicks him out of the car and drives away without saying a word. "Fat fuck" Dan thinks as he walks thru the school gate. A crowd had begun to take place at the crossing between the boys dorm, girls dorm, school, and school gates. Dan walks up to a kid and says "What the fuck is going on here". "Some settlement is about to take place here right now" the kid responds. "Hell yeah, i love a good beating" Dan says and joins the crowd.