News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Unknown Map Area  (Read 6301 times)

Offline Somco01

• Life can be like a rotton onion.
    • View Profile
Unknown Map Area
« on: March 14, 2012, 05:48:29 PM »
I found something strange while in the Boy's Dorm. There's a hidden area somewhere and it's only in the map. Anyone seen it before? It could be an easter egg as in a glitch that's interestingly found.

Mike_W

Re: Unknown Map Area
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »
YES! I've seen that too! I've always wondered what it was. I assumed it was another interior from the "interior universe" but I couldn't figure out where it was.  Maybe Madman could help us out here since Red is gone for now.

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:13:48 PM »
From the approximate location and size, I'm going to guess it's the inside of the Library - try heading to the back corner of the Library and seeing if you can see the edge of the dorm on the map.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 06:11:41 AM »
That would be another interior...see, all interiors are actually well above the game map...like, over the game ceiling...but even then...I don't think they fully load unless entered from the correct door. Haven't delved into this enough to know, however.

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 07:19:05 AM »
I noticed that when I ran into a glitch in the school. I made a vid of it using xfire and it is on my xfire profile if u want to take a look. Somehow I ended up outside of the main school doors with out exiting the school and I could see the classrooms in the distance and stuff.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
I think I saw something like that in the library.
If someone has a airbreaker for Bully, your could use that maybe? (Most games will only display the marker) and enter as normal. (You may end up outside, maybe even outside a beta interior!)

That would be another interior...see, all interiors are actually well above the game map...like, over the game ceiling...but even then...I don't think they fully load unless entered from the correct door. Haven't delved into this enough to know, however.
That is true.
I have found ways to enter buildings and new levels in various games (GTA, Spyro, super Mario 64 etc.) and everything is invisible. They'll load up normally if you exit the room then enter again.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
Maybe someone with a hacked PS2 or Wii or something can use the 'Levitation' code? I've seen recorded videos of a guy playing with GameShark codes, it had that one..

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 04:11:55 PM »
I think I saw something like that in the library.
If someone has a airbreaker for Bully, your could use that maybe? (Most games will only display the marker) and enter as normal. (You may end up outside, maybe even outside a beta interior!)

That is true.
I have found ways to enter buildings and new levels in various games (GTA, Spyro, super Mario 64 etc.) and everything is invisible. They'll load up normally if you exit the room then enter again.

There are some beta interiors we still haven't seen to this day, such as an infirmary interior. But it's hard to load since its reference doesn't even exist in the game.

I think there's also a baseball field that didn't make it into the game, as there's an unused baseball mini-game.

Mike_W

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 04:14:45 PM »
WTF Rockstar? Seriously?

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »
Wow. I'm trying to imagine the school with a baseball field..

And now I'm trying to imagine Bully with the R.A.G.E...

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 07:00:30 AM »
WTF Rockstar? Seriously?

Here's the stuff I know that didn't make it into the game:

- A panty reward after Panty Raid that Jimmy can wear.

- Baseball mini-game: There's leftover code for a baseball mini-game...getting it to work though, is far beyond my capabilities. Maybe Mad can do it with some help.

- Grottos and Gremlins mini-game: Self-explanatory.

- Infirmary interior and mini-game: Like I said, there's an infirmary interior. There's also a mini-game for it...both according to leftover code, and unused audio.

- Unused punishments: One of them I think involves cleaning up tags.

- Ted's boss style: While I'm not 100% sure how the original boss fight was meant to be, Ted was supposed to be a lot tougher. He can dodge ALL projectiles thrown/shot at him, and a block which can deflect any attack. Not sure about his move set though.

- Johnny's boss style: He was originally supposed to be a taekwondo oriented style. He kicks at the legs, followed by a kick to the stomach, and then either an ax kick (where he spits on the person), or a reverse roundhouse (which has an effect similar to Jimmy's roundhouse). Other moves are a running flying kick, and a tornado kick.

I'll add more later.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:37:21 AM by 華雄 »

Mike_W

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
It amazes me that Rockstar would get rid of all that stuff. The panty reward...that's a little odd.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:37:38 AM by 華雄 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 01:31:50 AM »
But perhaps a bit TOO kinky for the game ?

Surprised the Panty trophies were allowed on the wall....I mean, who DOES that in Real Life ?

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 08:07:42 AM »
Someone really messed up.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 11:45:33 AM »
It's just too strange.  I never got any girl's panties just from kissing them.