News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: how to change skin in bully without use costume  (Read 4346 times)

Offline WHARME

• Float like a butterfly!, sting like a...Oh I need to come up with something new!
  • Hi :D
    • View Profile
    • Belimbingchannel
how to change skin in bully without use costume
« on: October 09, 2012, 04:42:33 AM »
How to do that?

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: how to change skin in bully without use costume
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 06:45:42 AM »
What do you mean?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 09:11:13 AM »
I know what he means. This can only be done through lua...and MadmaN is working hard on that.

Offline WHARME

• Float like a butterfly!, sting like a...Oh I need to come up with something new!
    • View Profile
    • Belimbingchannel

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 08:52:56 PM »
That was done by writing a C++ scripthook. However, it was unfinished, since if he attacks or is hit, the game crashes. The guy stopped working altogether on it due to leeching and too many people hounding him for this mod.

Mad has a working version of this mod, but it still needs a lot of work before it can be released.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 09:38:30 PM »
People hound him because he shows a mod that nobody has ever scripted.
Also he didnt say it was a canceled project his description makes it look like he has it on hold

Offline DreamEvo

• Paragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 09:40:28 PM »
Exactly, he should have at least say its cancelled but he didnt so of course people are going to hound him.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »
Also he didnt say it was a canceled project his description makes it look like he has it on hold

I actually got this info from MadmaN who was able to contact him. He hasn't updated the video.

Offline WHARME

• View Profile
    • Belimbingchannel
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 12:17:19 AM »
 :ajajaxh5:

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »

I actually got this info from MadmaN who was able to contact him. He hasn't updated the video.

Exactly.
If a user doesn't update the video description what will people do?
Keep begging since they think its W.I.P when its not lol XD
I'm sure he doesn't check his inboxes anyways.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 03:26:23 PM »
Just leave him alone.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 03:40:01 PM »
I tried having people stop
I even got top comments about what happened to the mod
 but no one bothers to read now days.
Its all about
Gimmie that what now?
 Gimmie that mods! (RTW APB REFERENCE)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 03:57:45 PM »
People fucking suck.
- Quote from Bernard by SuperEd86

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2012, 09:45:57 PM »
Everything Red said above is 100% accurate.

I got in contact with NTAuthority some time back before one of his sites got shut down and we talked briefly about that mod and some other things and basicly....he got sick of the mounting pressure of people constantly asking and demanding that he release that mod or else..etc. He also had very little time to bother with it and when I had got in contact with him he had abondoned it...etc but gave me some bits of info that got me a few answers I had wanted about a couple parts of bully.

My version of the mod NT did is atm not a full complete player change. Rather it is a remote control script for bodyguards and lets you spawn any bodyguard and then either let them follow you around loyally or you can take control of them and use their full fighting styles...skin...animations...etc while jimmy gets swapped to full ai mode tho atm there are several bugs that I am trying to fix....once they are fixed I can then release this for everyone to enjoy...but until then I will simply keep working on it.

The bugs are as follows:

Fighting styles are glitched up due to not having the proper animations pre-loaded at script start which is easy to fix..

There is no z-targeting or lock on for the remote controlled ped and you can only partially use lockon if you are near jimmy and a ped walks near him when you hit the button for z-targeting which is caused by not having full 100% control over the ped since a portion of control remains with jimmy.

Remote controlled bodyguards are unable to attack most other peds unless armed with certain weapons which is influenced by the previous mentioned bug with z-targeting. I have yet to figure out if there is a way to switch that over fully to the remote bodyguard or not.

You cannot interact with any doors or even interact with any peds (talking or insulting) or even ride bikes. This is also due to the above bug with z-targeting and the fact that not exactly full 100% control is given to the bodyguard....

Some peds spawn locked into a endless fighting loop which is due to missing animations and not having their controls bound properly by the lua scripting for the mod. This can easily be fixed but at the time was not a main focus since first I want to manage to replace jimmy directly....

However those bugs aside...you can get busted as the bodyguard and it won't end the script or get jimmy busted since while you are in control of the bodyguard...jimmy is impossible to grapple..bust...fight...etc and is also fully invincible so he cannot be knocked out by any means either.

You can select from EVERY ped in the game including the dogs...rat....punching bag....basicly everyone except the cutscene peds due to the fact that they are referenced directly by the cutscene files and I will get into that another time on another post.

You can also delete the remote bodyguard at any time and full control is given back to jimmy and you can resume....its good atm to use as a way to mess around and just experiement with playing as other peds....

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 01:17:10 PM »
Sounds amazing!
Can't wait for this, also the guide for lua :)