News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New info- Jocks  (Read 5014 times)

Offline bullytown

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« on: September 15, 2006, 12:57:42 PM »
Friday 15 September 2006
We've already hooked you up with introductions to three of Canis Canem Edit's classroom cliques this week - the nerds, the greasers and the preppies. Now we hit the football field to bring you closer to a meat-headed band of sports fanatics. Meet the jocks...

Like many tough schools, Bullworth Academy places a high value on the achievements of its sports teams. At Bullworth, pretty much anybody who secures a place on one of those teams becomes a jock overnight. There's something infectious about the way they talk to each other and walk around the school as though they're in charge; once you're accepted by them, it's hard to go back.

On top of the new-found respect, the jocks benefit from the fact that Dr Crabblesnitch loves football and is willing to ignore complete illiteracy and flagrant stupidity as long as a boy can tackle and catch a ball.

The jocks are either respected or feared by every student at Bullworth Academy.  The youngest kids look up to them as heroes, the older kids either treat them as minor celebrities or are so scared of getting a beating that they pretend to respect them. The nerds hate the jocks, mainly because of the focus sports get compared to academic study when it comes to allocation of funds. The nerds however are far too scared of the jocks to actually say anything.

The school football team, the Bullhorns, makes up the core of the jocks clique.  The quarterback, Ted Thompson, calls the shots on and off the field. All of the jocks look up to Ted and the whole school follows suit. The cheerleaders particularly love the jocks. Lead by Mandy, wherever the jocks go the cheerleaders are in tow.

You'd have to be crazy to try and stand up to the jocks. They train relentlessly, building up their muscles and cardio-vascular fitness in the hope of securing a sports scholarship to the Ivy League. No one would ever be stupid enough to pick a fight with this lot, would they?

They're tough, strong and gormless, but then you don't need brains to win in a fight. If they get the chance they'll use some of their favourite sporting equipment against their enemies: dodge balls, baseball bats and footballs are never far from the jocks' hands. You can't miss the jocks strutting around campus, most of them are about twice the size of the other kids. To make matters easier they usually dress in their sports kit, either Bullworth sweats or a Bullhorns football jacket.

If you fancy getting hit by a train, why not stroll over to the gym area or sports field. From dawn till dusk you'll find the jocks doing laps, passing balls or beating on a weakling in the safety of their turf.

http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/ps2/game/features/article.jsp?sectionId=1003&articleId=2006091516011828060&releaseId=200601279323693003

read then check new pics then check new prepies vid and then please upload on youtub please
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 06:25:37 PM by Jenkins »

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 09:28:11 PM »
Nice find. I didn't know the Jock one was up yet. Kudos to you.

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 09:38:26 PM »
It's not. and please, the poster of this thread, please just use abit of your spelling skill, if you have any that is, it gets really annoying and hard to read what your posting.

Offline bullytown

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 03:16:19 AM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 11:27:27 AM by bullytown »

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
New info- Jocks
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 08:23:48 AM »
ok ok, break it up ladies:D

Thanks for the info mate, nice work!

I've edited your post to include all the info from games radar.

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 09:05:25 AM »
Quote from: bullytown;8500
no one  but you thinks my spellings bad why you wann start a fight evey one BUT YOU says thanks when i bring new clips and info you did not even say thank . what have you ever dopne to this board nothing so you can shut up and get lost i have more brains in my snot then you ten times over so if you dont like them get lost plus you make bad grammer mistakes  abit ''  please just use abit of your '' grammer ''skill, if you have any that is''

Lol, wow you posted something we could all find with ease, you must feel so special now you special little boy 8-)

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 05:22:03 PM »
Lol. Hey thnx for the info man. All though i allready knew it from earlier today :P. The jocks rocks!

Offline Fezie

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 05:55:32 PM »
Thanks! Love all the info. :D

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 10:36:21 PM »
Gamesradar has been on the ball lately. I'm a bit surprised that IGN or Gamespot hasn't picked up such info.

Offline FalconsVick7

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 10:45:28 PM »
Great info!

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 03:08:23 PM »
Im gonna have to go with the Jocks, cause they got some of the best lines in the trailer.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 03:23:50 PM »
I'm gonna hate it if the Jocks won't help me in a fight. The only reason I'll be good with them is if they help me.

Offline NCAR

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 04:49:53 PM »
nice find man!

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 08:57:14 PM »
jocks fucking rock,
definetly my clique of choice

Offline Dirtyd00

• View Profile
New info- Jocks
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 09:00:20 PM »
the dropouts/bullies are the awsomest, in real life im kinda good in school but in the game im gonna be a badass