News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: This might be on the wrong board or already answered, but...  (Read 3087 times)

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
This might be on the wrong board or already answered, but...
« on: September 07, 2006, 05:45:30 PM »
Now, I know people are already hounding Rockstar and such about release dates and I was informed that the release date was October 17th. Some say it will come later in October or possibly a week earlier. However, I checked Amazon and saw that Bully was to come out on DECEMBER 1st... I then called TWO local EB Games and asked about this. They both confirmed it to be true. My Blockbuster, however, said they'd get it some time in October.

Where are people getting December 1st?

Offline NCAR

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 05:55:24 PM »
STOP STOP STOP dont make it worse for me, i piss myself off wanting this game, i hate posts like this ARRGAAAHHH  :cry:

-NCAR  8)

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 06:11:37 PM »
STOP STOP STOP dont make it worse for me, i piss myself off wanting this game, i hate posts like this ARRGAAAHHH  

-NCAR

I guess that means you don't know.

Anyways, on the official site it says the 17th. Does this mean that EB won't get it until December?  :?

Offline Znib

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 07:27:33 PM »
I'II Iook into it tommorow :wink:

Offline Justin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »
Well, I highly doubt the game is being delayed till December. Vice City Stories alone is only being delayed a week or so.

If anything, the game launches the same day VCS does in the US (October 30th), or it comes out the 17th just over a week before VCS does.

I'm sure that December is just a mess-up by EB, so I wouldn't worry about it at the current moment.

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 09:32:57 PM »
Yeah, I was just worried because I was getting so many different answers. What do you think are the chances it will come out early?  :wink:

Offline JK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »
ROCK* hav confirmed dat da us r gettin bully on da 17th of october and europe will get it on da 27th hope this clears everything up :wink:

Offline Bully3721

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 10:22:26 PM »
ok, it is the 17th, originally r* wanted to release it later for the ps3 and ps2. that is why they delayed it. BUT they changed their mind. the people at ebgames and other places havent updated in a while. i was worried about this, and i figured out that it will officially be released the 17, (shipped on the 16th) and that there will not be any delays ahead for usa. (i hope) and for those companies that still dont know, there are alot more games than bully, so they dont have time to check the date. dont worry, it will be the 17th. Hooray, im so smart :D

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 05:16:23 AM »
Omg, lesson 1 when it comes to games DO NOT BELIEVE EB GAMES, there hte most unreliable source, like when i asked they go it's banned lol trust me, its oct, but does any one know what it is, for Aus?

Offline Gui

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 07:15:35 AM »
I advise you to read the 4th page from playstation 2 mag scans, i think there they talk about Bully's situation in Australia.