News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hello Bully Board  (Read 3692 times)

Offline LordLudichris

• Hey I'm Ludo and love music and video games
    • View Profile
Hello Bully Board
« on: December 31, 2015, 11:58:07 AM »
Hello everybody my name is Ludo and i am from oxford shire England. i am 12 years old and i remember years ago when my brother had an Xbox 360 for a couple months i saw him play bully scholarship edition i always loved watching him play it. earlier 2015 i first played bully myself and now i cant get enough of it. PSN: LordLudichris XBL:NinjaStevenGamer (i am not a youtuber) and NNID:jimbillybob.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Bully Board
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:26:08 PM »
Why,welcome aboard mate!

Nice to know you're a Bully fan,well,why would you be here if it was otherwise?  :laugh: :laugh:

Aaanyways,do you keep playing it on XBox? Or have you tried PC's version already?

Again,welcome to the Board!!

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 09:23:11 PM »
Welcome to the board m8. As many will probably tell you, get it on PC. Now is especially a good time because there is a huge steam sale including Bully for 75% off. You wanna mod it don't ya? It'll be good times m8.

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 04:19:42 PM »
Welcome to the board, what you want?

Here we have several sections:

Modding

General Discussion

Forum Games

Now you can get make yourself comfortable, I hope you find active here ... lol
it's always nice to see new members here in the BB, it makes me very happy when a person registers here in the forum and begin to be active here, not only for me but for everyone here.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 04:33:28 PM by DarkHero »

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 06:42:07 PM »
Welcome m8.

Offline LordLudichris

• Hey I'm Ludo and love music and video games
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 04:53:30 PM »
Hello everybody my name is Ludo and i am from oxford shire England. i am 12 years old and i remember years ago when my brother had an Xbox 360 for a couple months i saw him play bully scholarship edition i always loved watching him play it. earlier 2015 i first played bully myself and now i cant get enough of it. PSN: LordLudichris XBL:NinjaStevenGamer (i am not a youtuber) and NNID:jimbillybob.
I would love to get bully on PC but i dont have a PC to myself and my dad does not want me gaming on his computer

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 05:39:58 PM »
Welcome.  :cool:

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 07:26:31 AM »
welcome !

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 12:45:00 PM »
I would love to get bully on PC but i dont have a PC to myself and my dad does not want me gaming on his computer

I'd suggest investing in your own computer to play games they only range from 175$ and up. I know you're kind of young but try shoveling or doing some easy jobs around your area for money. Eventually you'll save up enough and be able to play some nifty games.

Go with a laptop or desktop that has the following so you won't get bottle necked or freezers and lagger/rings -LAG of teh rings-.

Minimal Gaming Desktop or Laptop
CPU Core Processor: Dual Core(2.2 etcGHZ) or i3, i5 and i7(Might be expensive.)
Windows XP, Vista, or 7 : All are good for gaming but anything like 8,10 is sh*t and will make your PC crash and implode lol.
Ram : 4GB and Higher etc. I suggest at least 8GB of ram
Power Supply : 600 watts and up, trust me power cores will disintegrate when you try over clocking.
Video Graphics Driver : Good to go with gtx 300 1gb and ati hd 4850. Anything that range will be fine.
Mother Boards : AM2 OR AM3
Hard Drive : 500GB, 1TB or up
Water Cooler : Look up yourself it could range from what you want.

All are great for gaming the top suggestions are for Desktops only. You can upgrade your laptops but only to a limitless extent. Just buy every component separately and eventually you'll have your own PC. Last but not least Barebones.

Your chassis has to fit your motherboard. Varies you have to look up your own chassis.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 04:22:41 PM »
Nigga dis isn't no fuckin' motercycle it ain't no chasis it's a tower nigga, tower.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 05:03:54 PM »
Nigga dis isn't no fuckin' motercycle it ain't no chasis it's a tower nigga, tower.

I clearly said Baerboens you fockn m8 how you goin' to insult me fgt now shrew be and fly.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 08:19:48 AM »
Can't tell if you guys are joking around or serious.

Either way, welcome to the Board, LordLudichris.