News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Sleeping sucks  (Read 9935 times)

Offline R*fanboy

• View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 01:24:31 PM »
i always sleep in the boys dorm, i just like to see all my room trophies when i wake up.

Offline Jimmy-Hopkins

• View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 05:18:53 PM »
I thought having the Jock clubhouse was pointless.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »
you need to look on your map for the symbol that represents a save point. if you are that far in the game you should have a couple around the city. there is the beach house, the place you took from the greasers, and probably more. look for those symbols!! either that or be back at the academy in time.

Offline ZombieBully

• View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »
Quote from: Jimmy-Hopkins;64851
I thought having the Jock clubhouse was pointless.

It is to me. It's just to close to the dorm.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »
Yeah, I'd have to agree....It is sorta pointless...Good spot if you wanna fuck around the Football field from midnight to 2 AM and beat up on the Jocks there, though....

Offline Miss Ordered

• View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2009, 06:36:03 AM »
Yeah, I pretty much got the Jock clubhouse for the purpose of listening to what the Jocks are saying.  For some reason, all of them like to gather in giant-ass groups on the field after curfew.  Plus, the clubhouse is located near railings were people can't get to you if you climb on them.

Other than that, its pretty pointless unless you plan to visit the observatory or asylum a lot.

Offline Bully-Freak

• Addicted.
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »
as you get further in the game u will unlock safe house around town that u can stay in over night with a bed, wardrobe, and every thing...

My personal favorite is the beach house or the nerd comic store cuz there the nicest!

Ohhh...and make sure if u still have classes, to get up and go to them as soon as posssible or else you will be late...

Mike_W

Sleeping sucks
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »
I don't really like to go to any of the other save points.  I always try to get Jimmy back to the dorm.  The hideouts really wierd me out.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 08:43:19 PM »
Ya. I like to be able to whip up some firecrackers in the dorm and walk around where theres other people.

Offline Miss Ordered

• View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 11:39:42 PM »
Quote from: Mike_W;72809
I don't really like to go to any of the other save points.  I always try to get Jimmy back to the dorm.  The hideouts really wierd me out.

It doesn't help that the music in the Jocks' clubhouse sounds strangely human-erotic...

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 02:01:40 PM »
About my favorite save place is the Prep's beach house...Although I use the others often enough....The mucic sucks at the other ones that have it, and at the Nerds, I would like to beat them up or at least do something funky to them....But, overall, there's advantages to all of them depending on what your plans are for Jimmy...And what mayhem you have planned for that day....

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 03:45:34 PM »
You like to make plans for your days, too ? Finally, I like this obligation of sleeping at 2.00 AM. It takes a rhythm to the gameplay.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »
I keep a saved file of the Christmas Chapter 3 game, just to have somewhere that I can play without having to do that whole 2 AM thing….And that’s always a blast…..The sleeping thing would be more realistic if there was some time that passed for those 6 hours…Like Jimmy dreaming, for example, and running riot in his dream, with no real consequences….Or, maybe “Dream Missions”…….

Mike_W

Sleeping sucks
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 11:21:36 AM »
I wish Jimmy could wake up before everyone else.  When he wakes up at 8:00 everyone else seems like they have been up for at least an hour.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
Sleeping sucks
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »
Quote from: CHUCKX53;72917
Like Jimmy dreaming, for example, and running riot in his dream, with no real consequences….Or, maybe “Dream Missions”…….

WOW. They should definately put that idea on the sequal to Bully.