News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: So uh... who's still active?  (Read 6937 times)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Re: So uh... who's still active?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2016, 05:10:27 PM »
I'll never mod again. And I've been losing interest in even checking BB's replies. All I've been doing lately after school is talking to friends and listening to music.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 06:05:24 PM »
I'm active, but I'm not a modder, so apologies for trolling this. Not really.  :P

I figured I'd post in this thread anyways, because why the hell not?!

But I probably won't be as active once the semester starts soon.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 06:14:37 PM »
boss show me the fucking list u talkin bout

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 06:56:49 PM »
I'll never mod again. And I've been losing interest in even checking BB's replies. All I've been doing lately after school is talking to friends and listening to music.

Wow, your life must be really exciting. Tell us more please. 

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2016, 12:15:48 AM »
gladly not yours. all you do now is go to school, get bullied for your hair color, come home, and talk about how much you worship a fictional character that lost fame years ago, that is moonman. then hide it all on www.moonman.bullymods.net thinking people actually care about new albums.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 07:05:44 AM »
gladly not yours. all you do now is go to school, get bullied for your hair color, come home, and talk about how much you worship a fictional character that lost fame years ago, that is moonman. then hide it all on www.moonman.bullymods.net thinking people actually care about new albums.

What are you talking about? I'm not the creator of that moonman racist music, that's just offensive and horrible .  :rolleyes:

They have a forum that has 1056 members. They have as steam group that has 1011 members. They had over 230 000 views on the allbum, they are the one that made that character alive again read the meme wiki.  I think people actually care about the albums. Are you jealous or something? 

And I don't know how this is relevant, but I don't get bullied in school anymore, that was way long ago. How does everyone even know that? I didn't tell anyone else then DaBOSS or Simon. It's funny how things spreads here.  But my  days in school are much better now, since you seem to care about my scool days.. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:07:19 AM by Mick3Mouse »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2016, 04:38:23 PM »
You told me about your bullying situations. And don't realize most people you spoke to in the past talk shit about you behind your back. Wouldn't trust them if I were you.