News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully SE : Find Gary Custom Mission  (Read 2954 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:28:22 PM by LostInSpace »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Bully SE : Find Gary Custom Mission
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:52:46 AM »
This looks pretty cool. I have a few tips:

1) I could tell that one of the boss's had actions set upon him every lil while, this is a cool detail, but I have a suggestion. Before playing one of the nodes, make sure that they aren't doing anything else (like already attacking, or on the ground, or dead). A simple way to do this is like this: if not PedIsPlaying(ped,"/Global/"..style.."/Default_KEY","Act/Anim/"..style..".act") then .....

2) Combine the fuckin' videos!

Offline denizthebest

• Half way there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 08:40:22 AM »

1) I could tell that one of the boss's had actions set upon him every lil while, this is a cool detail, but I have a suggestion. Before playing one of the nodes, make sure that they aren't doing anything else (like already attacking, or on the ground, or dead). A simple way to do this is like this: if not PedIsPlaying(ped,"/Global/"..style.."/Default_KEY","Act/Anim/"..style..".act") then .....

lol. but yeah that detail would be great.other thatn that nice mission 

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 09:18:10 AM »

From the scripts you can see how I made the boss style. I may use get timer or some sort of method so the styles won't be all over the place.

I don't have sony vegas anymore so this is how I am rendering sorry. I may get it again in the future but that is all I can do for now.