News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Full J_Mascot  (Read 4004 times)

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
Full J_Mascot
« on: April 04, 2015, 09:48:29 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdZZ1i8kOYs

All credz to TheDreamIsDead aka DeadPoolXYZ for releasing a way to use the Dizzy Headbutt and the running headbutt and the kick
I know the video stinks and in a point i had to use a fake J_Mascot kick but it's okay i guess
BTW this only works in the mascot mission so it's not quite good i am trying to get the real dizzy headbutt but it's not easy :euro:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:17:43 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
Re: Full J_Mascot
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 09:51:22 AM »
Not controllable though  >:(
If it was then it would be gr8.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 09:52:56 AM by AfterLife »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 11:40:11 AM »
This is basically the same video I uploaded just in a different location, how original...

Stop acting like you are the God of modding.
You have done hardly anything yourself.

He literally copied and pasted pieces of text that I posted around ferbruary. The groin kick fix took me no more than 20 minutes to figure out so I don't get why it is such a big deal.

EDIT: Answering the comments in youtube, that's the real kick otherwise he couldn't do the dizzy headbutt since they share the same part at the beginning of the node.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 11:55:14 AM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 12:24:43 PM »
I used the real kick at the begging but when his health bar became yellow i couldn't use the real one so i started using a fake one

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 01:53:06 PM »
wtf

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 03:45:48 PM »
Another unoriginal click-bait video by boyser....dude if it's not full don't say its full.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »
Another unoriginal click-bait video by boyser....dude if it's not full don't say its full.
Yes it's full. What's your problem dude? There are just some "unoriginal" things.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 08:27:52 PM »
Yes it's full. What's your problem dude? There are just some "unoriginal" things.

What he was trying to say is that boyser (and I in my last video) can only use the dizzy headbutt thanks to the mission script that changes the attack pattern. The problem is that with this method you can't use the dizzy headbutt in freeroam unless you get the full node
or you get the attack pattern code from the mission.

This is in fact the full style but it's limited to only being usable in the mascot boss fight unless, again, you get the full node like lemon did.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 11:38:47 PM »

What he was trying to say is that boyser (and I in my last video) can only use the dizzy headbutt thanks to the mission script that changes the attack pattern. The problem is that with this method you can't use the dizzy headbutt in freeroam unless you get the full node
or you get the attack pattern code from the mission.

This is in fact the full style but it's limited to only being usable in the mascot boss fight unless, again, you get the full node like lemon did.
Yes, I never said it wasn't the full style, but I hate the fact that you have to replay the mission every time you want to use the mascot style, also I noticed it isn't full, there wasn't the punch and slap combo.

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 01:34:37 AM »
Dude BTW this is my first video and it is full just uncontrollable

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 01:55:34 AM »
Exactly. I don't get why you and DeadPool gotta be so negative.

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 03:19:06 AM »
Exactly. I don't get why you and DeadPool gotta be so negative.
My reply was for josh not deadpool :blink:

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 03:37:45 AM »
The definition of a full style: A fighting style that has every single action that would be usable by the npc that normally uses the style. In addition, all moves would have to be the real moves used by the style, not a look alike. It cannot miss even one move or add a move from another style. If it is mixed with another style, it is not a full version of a specific style, but a custom mix style.

If your style doesn't match the above, it must not be full, and saying it's full would be false advertisement.

The mascot mod here still looks nice, I like the dizzy headbutt that you can do. I just wanted to specify what a full style really is.