News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: More bodyguards in Bully?  (Read 3695 times)

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
More bodyguards in Bully?
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:37:33 PM »
I was just wondering if you can have other bodyguards? Maybe Derby or even Gary or Petey?

Offline |CallMeBob|

• View Profile
Re: More bodyguards in Bully?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:57:57 PM »
currently, there is no way that has been found.

sorry.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 05:59:33 AM »
Steman and MadmaN are working on that...but until now, there is no way to pull it off. =/

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:30:33 AM »
basicly, we've basicly managed to get 2 bodyguards (we know how they spawn, but modding bully is very limited at the moment due to not being able to create custom scripts, so we're just gonna have to work with the tools we've got at the moment.)

That said the mod will be ready soon but their needs to be some MAJOR fixes with this mod of ours before its release to get it fully useable, firstly and most importantly you will need a ped model list with it which we're workin on, its about 50% - 2/3rds complete atm, (i'll need to reinstall bully to work on this, madmans helped me to do a much needed reformat, i'm now rumiging throught folders to get everything organised so it shouldn't take me too long before i get back in the driving seat.)

Also we've came up with a idea of possibly considering using a custom .exe to change the models easier, this will have 2 combobox's where you can just change who you want as a bodyguard before loading the game. (it will write to the file with the selected models automaticly)

As for the fixes, their are some easily remedied ones that need applying, but the main one is that the 2nd spawned bodyguard doesn't attack unless spawned with a weapon, so if the worst comes to it, we'll just have to spawn them with a weapon to get them working

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 01:41:31 PM »
What Steman says is correct. I will be handling the custom patcher/loader for this and am working on that plus a few other things at the same time so it will be a little while but Steman and I will post regular or semi regular updates on this as we get closer to release. I am also working on fully cracking the fighting styles, doors and character animations using a similar approach so this might turn out to be a all in one tool/trainer/patcher in the end.

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 05:48:26 PM »
ok cool tell me when u guys r done okay? :)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 10:00:38 PM »
Will do  8)

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 08:37:19 PM »
My bodyguards will be two members of the new coventry soldiers as I play with my custom ped, andres sanchez, check out my pictures.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 04:46:32 AM »
Hey bro!
Could you help me reskin some characters?
I'm into bully making vids so I need to make some f***ed up colorfull skins that make no sence whatsoever.
Think you could help a fellow Bully player out?

My bodyguards will be two members of the new coventry soldiers as I play with my custom ped, andres sanchez, check out my pictures.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 11:09:12 AM »
Hey bro!
Could you help me reskin some characters?
I'm into bully making vids so I need to make some f***ed up colorfull skins that make no sence whatsoever.
Think you could help a fellow Bully player out?

sure bro, well what skins do u need exactly?