News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My Idea's  (Read 4353 times)

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
My Idea's
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:46:06 PM »
1. Realistic dating: Actually go out with a girl not just a kiss and move on to the other (Although you can be a player if you want but it's a risky move  ;) )
2. More modern school (Come on Bullworth was more past school than for that year)
3. More Realistic action's: Like actually getting food from cafeteria don't worry Edna's gone! And like meter's for your need's
4.Day's off: Come on, we all love our weekends off how about Bullworth get their days off! (Excellent for doing missions so you don't go over class time!)
5. Realistic graphics and weather (Not much to explain)

Fighting idea's:
1.More crowds their to watch fight's. I mean I have seen over 30 people (Average) watching fight's at my school.
2.Friends don't help (Some of you may notl ike this) I find it annoying teaching a guy a lesson when your friends come in and do your work for you. (You could call them in for you?)
3. Better physic's, This will make your fighting opponent's have Black eye's and bleed as you fight and those hpysic's could stay for a few days (Etc broken someone's leg they in crutches for a bit.
4. Dialog for fight aftermath's like someone say's "Sick fight you had there totally smashed the guy!"
5. Realistic Fighting (Throw those punches and kick's like in real life like my physic's idea blood will fly and leave your opponent in a bloody mess!)

The school:
1.BIGGER SCHOOL AND DORMS: Now it has got three floor's (Loads of space for you to roam inside!) With more modern adjustment's!
2. MORE STUDENT'S!!! Come on, you dont have 60 student's in one school (Maybe if it's private or small) but you need more people to beat up!!)
3. Can go in classroom's

Town:
1. Watch out we got gang's out there in Bullworth!, Bullworth didn't change it's crime wave act's it's stil got gang's there who love beating the crap out of a kid who wanders into the dark alley's of Bullworth.
2. More adult's (Too annoy and bully yay!)
3. You can stay in your house (You got a house in the vale and if you feel like crashing there YOU CAN!)

Time:
1. NEVER PASS OUT (You can stay past 2 am but your character can randomly fall asleep during random time's if you stay up for a few days
2. Tells you what day it is and month!
3. Timetable lessons go with your day

Bullying!:
1.YOU can demand money off people, but only if they get scared enough!
2.More taunt's and shove quote's!

Random others:
TV CHANNELS: Bored off those crappy TV's they had back when Jimmy was there. Well now you can watch channels and loads more.

That's all I got now you can leave idea's too!
Also tell me your thoughts!! Don't worry I won't be offended by bad comment's on my idea's
Hopefully if Bully 2 makes it some of these will be included.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Re: My Idea's
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 07:35:09 PM »
This is pretty much my wishlist for Bully 2 too.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 11:26:02 PM »
I like a lot of these Ideas.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 03:34:03 AM »
Disagree with the realistic fighting unless you just mean the blood, which I agree should be included.

But as far as moves go? It should be more arcade-ish...and in turn, more difficult. Over-the-top moves and what not.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »
Disagree with the realistic fighting unless you just mean the blood, which I agree should be included.

But as far as moves go? It should be more arcade-ish...and in turn, more difficult. Over-the-top moves and what not.

Yeah, more moves, like a spinning backfist and some judo throws or MMA shit.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 11:03:12 AM »

Yeah, more moves, like a spinning backfist and some judo throws or MMA shit.

And also a character could have Johnny's original Tae Kwon Do style.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
Fighting in this game was so easy. I mean:

1. When you lock someone Jimmy automaticaly blocks all the time. Like playing street fighter with the auto-block mode. There should be an especific button to make jimmy block (like in most fighting games). But making Jimmy not able to attack while you are holding the block button.

2. Grapple attempts were easy to counter. You just press a single button and you are free from the other guy. There should be something like "press X button really fast to get out" or "press X X and X buttons in that secuence to get out".

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 04:22:13 AM »
The grappling system in The Warriors was pretty good.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 06:42:58 AM »

I don't really want "Over the top" moves and all that, I want it like a mix between The Warriors & GTA4 Era fighting system, I would like some realistic combos/punches/kicks but I would like a Warriors like Grappling system, I would like the ability to throw opponents into objects.

As for Blood and all that, I would like it similar to The Warriors but not as extreme as that, maybe a few cuts.. But bruises happen over a days time, you don't just magically get Bruises.. Or at least from my experience.

I would also want a few tag team moves if you are fighting someone with a few other allies, I would love that.

More than just grappling and punching.. More tag team moves.

Also, when you are in a grapple, I think there should be a button to press and then you can kick them in the balls.. Or spit in his face.. Or Throw him over you.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:08:48 AM by AlexTheGreaser »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 10:55:24 AM »
GTA4's fighting system sucked ass. Boring as hell, and not fitting for a game that's centered around fighting.

Keep in mind by over-the-top, I don't mean insane jumps, moves, or speed...within realism (somewhat), but also unusual for school or college students. If you've played Jackie Chan: Stuntmaster or any Yakuza game, you'd know what I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:11:20 PM by 華雄 »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »
Yeah I know what you are talking about, I love Yakuza, I finished Yakuza 4 last year, it was a great game. But I hate where that series is going now.. With Zombie shit and all that.. Anyway that is off topic.

With the GTA Fighting system, yes I know. I didn't "Over the top love it" but I didn't hate it either, it was just medium, that's why I said a mix between the two.

I would want realistic fighting and all that, but not TO realistic, I would like a Warrior like grappling system, and a more advanced GTA Fight system, with some added bits into it to make it more enjoyable and not get bored of it to soon.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »
GTA4's fighting system sucked ass. Boring as hell, and not fitting for a game that's centered around fighting.

Keep in mind by over-the-top, I don't mean insane jumps, moves, or speed...within realism (somewhat), but also unusual for school or college students. If you've played Jackie Chan: Stuntmaster or any Yakuza game, you'd know what I'm talking about.

In GTA 4, there's actually a lot of special moves, spinning backfists, clinching, hich kick, Back kick, 5 hit boxing combo, kick to the nuts, you gotta press certain buttons.

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »
About that blocking,if they,like add weapon wheel,they'll need only one weapon button.So if L2 is weapon wheel,R2 can be block.

Offline ohneeenight

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 08:14:06 PM »
"2. More modern school (Come on Bullworth was more past school than for that year)"
 I really liked how Bully was modernish and vintage/retro. For the sequel I  hope they keep that vintage/retro style. It really adds to the storyline and feel of the game. But I guess the game can have some more modern edits.