News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Gary as a bodyguard mod  (Read 17045 times)

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Gary as a bodyguard mod
« on: December 28, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »
I can hire Gary as a bodyguard!  ;D ;D ;D Credits to Insanitygames for helping on YouTube

Bully SE: Gary As a Bodyguard Mod
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 10:37:18 PM by GreenOmnitrix »

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Gary as a bodyguard mod
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 03:24:13 PM »
I noticed that gary (or ricky?) can't strafe without moving his arms just like jimmy with another fighting style.

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
Probably the fighting styles activate the AI of a bodyguard? I also see them not strafing while watching a fight. :0

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 06:43:55 PM »
"My new mod"

Dude.. lol

deadpoolXYZ

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »
Oh yeah!  :jajaja: I give credit to Insanitygames for helping me! :D

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 11:43:13 PM »
Isn't this from the model id list though? Not Insanity>? lol

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 08:37:30 AM »
The thing with the ID list to have a bodyguard in a mission (slingshot mission). What he did was changing the AI of the character. You can still hear ricky's voice and his name in the life bar.

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 01:23:34 PM »
Actually I will tell you what I did. I just replaced Gary with Ricky and Ricky with Gary in ide.img. So most times when I talk to Gary (Ricky) I may hire him. He has Gary's skin and stats but Ricky's name and voice. ALL was done in ide.img. ;D

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 08:16:48 AM »
...seen as mads on vacation and noone has even bothered to follow the tuts and explanations i've taken lots of time to type out about the model id list, I will post a bodyguard tut example soon when i come back, in full english and in retard format because at times it feels like i'm trying to explain something to beavis and butt-head, ...and for gods sake please follow this this time and dont just not read it and then ask qs which have allready been answered like whats been happening in the model ids thread recently, (some qs have been rightly asked) because if it was read properly you would have had the propper bodyguards model and not just some cheap stats and textures masked over someone elses model trick

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 08:25:37 AM »
and in retard format and for gods sake please follow this this time and dont just not read it and then ask qs which have allready been answered like whats been happening in the model ids thread recently, (some qs have been rightly asked) because if it was read properly you would have had the propper bodyguards model and not just some cheap stats and textures masked over someone elses model trick

You seem angry bro lol

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 08:30:15 AM »
I am, its took me agies to do those lists and then do the tuts on top of that and no one has even tried to understand them!, they havnt even bothered to follow them, ...i will get to work on the bodyguards tut now

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 08:34:39 AM »
Okay I will be sure too check that out, but for now, I better go too bed, good luck with the tut, and isn't it you who is suppose to be on the vacation? lol

And yeah, I'd see why you would get mad, it would be like me doing a mod which took 2 months and people didn't follow it properly and used other methods.

Anyway, good luck again and night :)

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 08:38:38 AM »
I haven't tried editing the scripts to get the better bodyguard replacement. Also I knew this trick before the ID list was released. At least I could understand how to do it.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 08:44:25 AM »
ok alex night mate, i gotta go out now anyway to pick up some new glasses, broke my others climbing over a fence, so i'll get to work on the tut when i come back, and yea matey i would be on vacation, but i don't wanna let this list go down the toilet when its potential is unlimited and people could make an extendable amount of mods with it, iv'e explained to mad and red about why this vacation from modding bully is needed but untill i know people are understanding the list and everything on the board is in order other challenges cannot be started as this will allways be at the back of my mind, anyway take care

@dead yea this trick isn't exactly difficult to understand/do but then aggain neither is understanding the model list, all it needs is editing 3 didgets in scripts.img and a mission swap if required thats it.