News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

*Read post.*

yes
7 (14.6%)
no
18 (37.5%)
i dont care
23 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Was it right to make jimmy gay?  (Read 70466 times)

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Was it right to make jimmy gay?
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2007, 09:20:49 AM »
Have patience young Obi Wan, I am Master Axel and I will guide you.

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2007, 09:37:09 PM »
Quote from: Stabbo;32148
Mr Cool is a cock farmer.

Quote from: Nazz;32169
coughs*like you*coughs

Quote from: Bully_Nut;32173
lol owned

You can't be serious.  You actually think "like you" is a good comeback?  Seriously? That doesn't even warrant any further response.  It's probably the worst comeback I've ever seen in my life.  

It's like someone calling someone a "knob jockey" and the other person says "You are."  Hold on a second, that's EXACTLY what it was!

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2007, 01:52:28 AM »
lol

stabbo you have been owned every single freaking time on this site. dnt you get tired of being an idiot

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2007, 05:06:57 AM »
Quote from: Bully_Nut;32693
lol

stabbo you have been owned every single freaking time on this site. dnt you get tired of being an idiot

:lol: lol.  yeah, like in that last thread where I absolutely owned you to the point where you had to lock the thread? :) :cool:

Nice try ;)

Besides which, what?  Are you actually trying to say that "Like you." was an "owning" response?  We all know that it was a pathetic comeback.  There is no denying that.  So what exactly are you talking about?

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 05:08:19 AM »
in the other thread you didnt own anyone, you were proven wrong.

and we cnt continue to go off topic you idiot, thats why i closed it

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2007, 09:08:20 AM »
Stabbo just put a sock in your ass so we don't have to listen to your shit-talk.

I don't care about Jimmy's sexuality. I have no problems with gays and as people have said, you don't have to kiss anyone of the same sex, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2007, 11:30:56 PM »
Man the world would be a better place if sexuality didn't matter all that much. Unfortunately it does.

Second to everyone who said you don't HAVE to kiss any boys.

And even though this almost has nothing to do with Jimmy's sexuality (such is most of this thread), I think it is possible to be a 'little' gay. Probably just talking out of my ass here, but I consider myself to be a little gay. I know you're probably thinking "BUT SHELDON, WOULDN'T THAT MAKE YOU BISEXUAL? LOL" Not really. Yeah I'd make out with a girl and that'd be pretty awesome, but I can't ever picture myself ever "doing" it with a girl or having a relationship with a girl like I would with a guy. Because I'm more in favor of guys than I am of girls it doesn't seem quite appropriate to label me an all out bisexual. And according to wikipedia I'm "heteroflexible" (or bi-curious  whatever), so there are a couple more random little subcatagories of sexuality besides the main 3. Which I guess proves you can be a 'little' gay just as long as you're 'mostly' straight.

I sound like a tool right now. Too bad nothing I say would make a difference anyway.

JimmyHopkins93

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2007, 12:37:33 AM »
technically they didnt make him gay, its your choice for him to be gay, if you choose to not have him kiss a guy then hes not gay...and technically he can only be bisexual, not gay, because at the end of the game, you make out with zoe for like a minute long..soooooo yeah point proven

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2007, 12:38:37 AM »
Well, the point was proven five pages ago, but Stabbo insists on attacking our fellow members further.

JimmyHopkins93

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2007, 12:40:18 AM »
Quote from: Sheldon;32908
Man the world would be a better place if sexuality didn't matter all that much. Unfortunately it does.

Second to everyone who said you don't HAVE to kiss any boys.

And even though this almost has nothing to do with Jimmy's sexuality (such is most of this thread), I think it is possible to be a 'little' gay. Probably just talking out of my ass here, but I consider myself to be a little gay. I know you're probably thinking "BUT SHELDON, WOULDN'T THAT MAKE YOU BISEXUAL? LOL" Not really. Yeah I'd make out with a girl and that'd be pretty awesome, but I can't ever picture myself ever "doing" it with a girl or having a relationship with a girl like I would with a guy. Because I'm more in favor of guys than I am of girls it doesn't seem quite appropriate to label me an all out bisexual. And according to wikipedia I'm "heteroflexible" (or bi-curious  whatever), so there are a couple more random little subcatagories of sexuality besides the main 3. Which I guess proves you can be a 'little' gay just as long as you're 'mostly' straight.

I sound like a tool right now. Too bad nothing I say would make a difference anyway.

i totally respect your sexuality, but, like, girls have nice soft comfy for your penis to go in-between boobs, how can you not like that? sorry i think im just to horny, dont mind me =.=
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 12:45:04 AM by JimmyHopkins93 »

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2007, 12:42:18 AM »
Yeah I'd make out with a girl and that'd be pretty awesome

When you do, videotape it and post it on the net

JimmyHopkins93

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2007, 12:44:40 AM »
lol

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2007, 01:09:30 AM »
Because I'll definitely have a video camera with me if that ever happens. :eek:

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2007, 01:23:10 AM »
Quote from: JimmyHopkins93;32919
technically they didnt make him gay, its your choice for him to be gay, if you choose to not have him kiss a guy then hes not gay...and technically he can only be bisexual, not gay, because at the end of the game, you make out with zoe for like a minute long..soooooo yeah point proven

wow did you think of it yourself:roll:

this had been written more or less over the last 5 freaking pages.

read the goddamn thread then post

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2007, 01:08:21 PM »
Because I'll definitely have a video camera with me if that ever happens.

I know I would!