News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Top 5 Toughest students  (Read 3104 times)

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« on: February 26, 2007, 04:21:37 PM »
List them here and give your reasons why.

This means students you fight and not Jimmy himself.

1.Russell-Is slow but has brute strength and can take a hell of a lot of punishment before being knocked out.In real life i wouldnt attack Russell even with a chainsaw :p Batters both Bif and Damon.

2.Bif-Has a boxing style where he darts in and out very fast and also can dodge punches too,Has fast hands and hits hard and can take some punishment too.Ive seen him batter Damon before,Is harder to fight outside the ring then he is in.

3.Damon-The biggest Jock is the toughest jock in school,Can take a hell of a lot punishment and can tackle you down easily.
Hits hard too.Ive seen only Russell and Bif beat him up.

I'll add 2 more later.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 04:25:35 PM »
5. Norton - Big, strong, and beastly. Can pin you with a wrestling move.
4. Hal - Same as above, but has a bear hug and his punches do a lot of damage.
3. Damon - Strong as hell, uses those tackle moves.
2. Bif - Literally unbeatable unless you can get him in a combo. Is very fast for a big guy and has powerful punches.
1. Russell - POWERBOMB.

Chrissy

Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »
I'll have to agree with the both of you.

Offline Bully_Fan14

• View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 06:31:37 PM »
5. Hal- Like Manbearpig stated, he has those bearhugs and not to mention good health. I saw him put a very good fight against Bif once.
4. Juri- He's the second strongest jock (not including bosses) and has some good wrestling moves.
3. Bif- When I first began plying, this prep would frequently kick my ass. He's quick, and it's very difficult to grapple him.
2. Damon- He has a great amount of health. Also, he has very powerful combos and has a great deal of health.
1. Russel- It's pretty obvious.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 07:17:22 PM »
I don't agree on the Juri part. Although he is strong, his only strength comes from when he gets those wrestling moves on you. At that point, they're easy to reverse.

Offline Bully_Fan14

• View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 07:22:52 PM »
Yeah, I can see you what you are saying. He is slow and lacks any good combos. However, I consider his wresting moves to be pretty good, but possibly Hal should have been number 4 instead of him

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 12:01:02 AM »
How about Derby guys.

I think he maybe the 2nd toughest preppie after Bif and like Bif can give Russell a hell of a fight i should imagine.

Unlike Bif,Derby dosent dodge by using fast footwork,Instead he uses what boxers call upper body movement.He also keeps a high guard.

Like Bif he hits hard but not as fast.

Derby comes in 4th in my list.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 12:05:55 AM »
derby doesnt come into it because he is a clique bss, and they cannot be seen in game.

the exception is russel who is seen in-game aswell as being a boss

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 12:07:03 AM »
Quote from: Bully_Fan14;38569
5. Hal- Like Manbearpig stated, he has those bearhugs and not to mention good health. I saw him put a very good fight against Bif once.
4. Juri- He's the second strongest jock (not including bosses) and has some good wrestling moves.
3. Bif- When I first began plying, this prep would frequently kick my ass. He's quick, and it's very difficult to grapple him.
2. Damon- He has a great amount of health. Also, he has very powerful combos and has a great deal of health.
1. Russel- It's pretty obvious.

I dont agree with Damon being tougher then Bif.

Not only is Bif tougher to fight but ive witnessed Bif batter Damon in the boys dorm when Jimmy pulled the fire alarm and Damon attacked Jimmy after Jimmy beat up the red haired jock Dan.

Bif stepped in and i thought it was insteresting to see who would win between 2 big students like them so i guarded them 2 by beating any preppie or jock who would intervene.
Bif battered Damon and only had yellow for health.

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 09:25:38 PM »
1.Russel
2.Bif
3.Hal
4.Damon
5.Casey

nothingness

Top 5 Toughest students
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 08:11:56 AM »