News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Is there any way to remove the "faint/sleep" function?  (Read 2152 times)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Is there any way to remove the "faint/sleep" function?
« on: October 27, 2011, 05:41:31 AM »
Every single bully player should know by now that if Jimmy doesn't get any sleep before a sertain time, he will fall down and "sleep" on the ground.
My question to you is: How do I remove this?
I really wan't to make a zombie mod and for this I need to make sure that Jimmy does NOT require any sleep since I'm guessing that adrenaline would keep your eyes open, but yes you would need sleep, just not as much as Jimmy regulary needs.

How do I make Jimmy not faint?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to remove the "faint/sleep" function?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 05:47:45 AM »
Your best bet would be to download the Bully trainer and freeze time just before 1:00 AM.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 06:26:32 AM »
you could also whack infinite health on with the same trainer during this time and you will stay "awake", or you could remove the clock (but it wouldn't turn moring again, it would just freeze the time) but i think what your asking is the ability to do this without "cheating" i'll possibly look into this after iv'e finished the model list and inbetween mads the doors thing.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 01:37:45 PM »
@Steman.. I will help you with that too since I also have looked into it and have a few ideas how to go about cracking that.