News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: weirdest glitch  (Read 8740 times)

Offline Fox

• View Profile
weirdest glitch
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 04:44:11 PM »
Someone pulled the fire alarm, and everyone was running out of the dorm, so I followed them, all la la la like.  I went outside and everything was like a twilight zone--a blinding white light, the buildings were fading and everyone was gone.  Then everything melted away into red and Jimmy just floated.  Then he promptly passed out and the screen read "Knocked Out."
I also pushed Russel into a wall in the Hole and he disappeared.  I ended up running around in circles trying to find him.

Offline Chic

• View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/bullyasylum
weirdest glitch
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 04:07:56 PM »
I had a glitch where I was riding my bike, I jumped onto a crate and got stuck there :|

Offline the punisher

• View Profile
weirdest glitch
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 01:47:25 PM »
a student dunking an invisible student

and beatrice the nerd appearing in the boys dorm

she appeared in the tv room next to the sofa and got stuck on the corner of the sofa for 2 seconds before she disappeared this glitch happened around christmas time.

one glitch i found happened at the carnival i was doing photo 5 where i was to take pics of the freaks and i stopped at the fortune telling machine
and used it 5 times when i went to get into the freaks tent the blue marker that lets you in had vanished.