News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Sleepy Cops !  (Read 1985 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Sleepy Cops !
« on: March 05, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »
Standing on the safe spot on top of the trailer over in Blue Skies that Mike told me about, was raising havoc with the locals, hitting them with Firecrackers, Spud Gun, etc.  Here come the Cops, as expected, running about the trailer, can’t bust Jimmy, but funny anyway.  But, there is a spot, I noticed, where one or two Cops will get ‘stuck’ every once in a while....And that is in the little area at the North side of the trailer, a small area bordered by the trailer, a fence, a house, & a tree.  Sometimes, as the trouble meter runs down, a cop stays stuck, such as what happened to me near midnight.....In this case it was Officer Monson in the white helmet.  While listening, he spouted off some funny shit, the best of which was.....

“Officer Monson, on behalf of the fine city of Bullworth, we would like to present you with this Medal of Honor, for kicking teenage ass and being the greatest Cop ever.”...”That would be Awesome !”

Anyhoo, as Jimmy started drooping his head after 1 AM, I noticed Officer Monson’s helmeted head was starting to droop also, as was the light from his flashlight.  The head droop became greater the closer to 2 AM it got, just like Jimmy.  But in the second before Jimmy passed out, falling down, Monson perked up.  Thinking this was a glitch, I managed to repeat the same thing with a different Cop, Officer Williams, on another night, with the same result.  Never have noticed this before, so I’m thinking that the only reason for that to happen was that they were immobile and not moving, although they continued to spout off dialogue until the end.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Sleepy Cops !
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 05:34:21 PM »
I remember that I saw a video some time ago in which Jimmy was randomly bumping into Gary in order to make him talk. Since it was after the Halloween mission both of them were in their costumes.  When 1am came both Jim and Gary became 'sleepy' and just 10 minutes before 2am the guy/girl decided to scare him off. I always wanted to try that but something always happens and I can't do it. I guess I'll try tomorrow again.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 05:35:30 PM »
I know about that spot! Dogs like to spawn and get stuck there. :P Perfect chance to belt them with weapons.

And I've noticed that students and prefects droop their heads at late hours. I don't think I witnessed it on other characters, however.

Mike_W

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:08:26 PM »
I've seen cops, prefects and students droop their heads. It just goes to show you that everyone gets tired.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 11:16:50 PM »
Odd you should mention Dogs, Hay.  4 of them attacked Jimmy at once in the area of the trailer before all this happened.

Most Dogs I ever seen in one place though has been 7, over in New Coventry, on the South path where it crosses that single rail spur line on that little rise.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 10:52:51 PM »
Go to the Blue Skies housing area on the East side of your map (the one on the right of the main road there as you are looking at the map)....There is a house trailer there.  Go around back (bust the fence gate or just climb over).....Behind the house trailer, climb the fence, then from there you can jump / climb onto the top of the house trailer.