News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mr. Galloway In Free Roam  (Read 1799 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Mr. Galloway In Free Roam
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:22:00 PM »
I think for maybe the first time ever, I got to see, and interact, with Mr. Galloway in free roam. 

It was over on the sidewalk that borders the East side of the Parking Lot.  I was coming from the Bike Garage and there he was, walking away from me.  At first, I thought he was a Prefect, but as I got closer, he was saying something to Trent in a nice voice that was definitely un-Prefect like.  So I ran around in front of him and saw the red vest and WHOA....It’s Mr. Galloway !  He said, “Hi, Jimmy” and I pushed the nice comment button.  Then he said something like, “Why is that Hobo living behind the bus”, and “In a few years, that’s going to be me”....About at the mailbox-looking thing, he turned around and started walking back towards the school. When he got on the paved stones part, I ran Jimmy ahead and in front of him, and shot him with a spud.  I was trying to see if he made a comment to that like the townspeople do, but he didn’t say anything, just went down.  I had to boogie then to keep from getting busted, as there wasn’t anywhere close to jump up to safety.

I have a vague memory of seeing Mr. Galloway by the Library once, maybe.  I’m sure Mike has probably encountered him somewhere. 

Mike_W

Re: Mr. Galloway In Free Roam
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:02 PM »
I actually have encountered him....many times. He usually appears as other teachers do, between and after classes either walking around or lecturing a student.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Galloway In Free Roam
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:02:22 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen him around. Normally it's Mr. Burton or Mrs. McRae. Ms. Philips occasionally appears when I pull the fire alarm, but that's about it.