News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Maybe Add Some Things.......  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Hopkins93

• View Profile
Maybe Add Some Things.......
« on: January 01, 2007, 11:30:50 AM »
I was thinking that you can add two things

1. A top 5 stats board, like top 5 poster, Top 5 newest members, and top 5 newest threads if you know what i mean

2. In the questions bit have a seperate sup-forum for FAQ's, So people dont keep reapeting threads 10 times

What Ya Think

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 01:04:01 PM »
You find the 5 newest threads in the "New Posts" link and all new posts (obviously). As you might or might not know there isn't a very rapid increase of members here at Bully-Board so 5 newest members might be misleading.

Offline Hopkins93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 04:29:14 PM »
Still needs Feedback

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 04:32:27 PM »
Quote from: Hopkins93;27116
I was thinking that you can add two things

1. A top 5 stats board, like top 5 poster, Top 5 newest members, and top 5 newest threads if you know what i mean

2. In the questions bit have a seperate sup-forum for FAQ's, So people dont keep reapeting threads 10 times

What Ya Think

1. Good idea! I have seen forums do that. Well, not exactly a board, but a small statistics bar on the bottom of the page. It shows the top 5 posters, the top five posters who signed up recently, etc.

2. Another good idea, but it would make more sense to sticky FAQ's on the questions forum, so people see them when they enter.