News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: i recieved mail its scheduled later this year look!!  (Read 3281 times)

Offline eagles21

• View Profile
i recieved mail its scheduled later this year look!!
« on: July 27, 2006, 09:31:04 AM »
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the email.  While we have yet to establish a firm release date, Bully is still scheduled to come out later this year.  Stay tuned to the official Rockstar Games website for more details on all of our new releases and website updates as soon as they become available.

Hope this helps,
Rockstar Games

Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 8:03 PM
To: Mouthoff
Subject: the game bully

Message: hi my name is chris and im ecited about the game Bully .i want to know if you guys are still working on it or is it cancled. so please email me at [email protected] on updates

Offline eagles21

• View Profile
something else to i found
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 11:04:15 AM »
We need more development time," Rockstar spokesperson Rodney Walker said. "That's the thing, basically. It's trying to honor our commitment to making innovative and groundbreaking games. All of our release dates are based on what's right for the game."

Walker said protests against the game did not factor into the delay. "[The delay is] completely related to the creative process," he said.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Re: something else to i found
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 09:54:58 AM »
Quote from: eagles21
We need more development time," Rockstar spokesperson Rodney Walker said. "That's the thing, basically. It's trying to honor our commitment to making innovative and groundbreaking games. All of our release dates are based on what's right for the game."

Walker said protests against the game did not factor into the delay. "[The delay is] completely related to the creative process," he said.

Hi mate, nice you got a reply from R*  :)

I was wondering, where did you get the Rodney Walker quote from above? whats ya source?

ta

Offline benjamin86

• View Profile
i recieved mail its scheduled later this year look!!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 12:16:45 PM »
yea  :roll: