News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: game crash  (Read 3025 times)

Offline ey boi

• View Profile
game crash
« on: September 24, 2016, 07:40:03 AM »
my games keeps crashing when i try to do The Gym Is Burning, also it crashed at the end of the cutscene one time, but bob wasnt in the cutscene, it was really weird

FaZe

Re: game crash
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 08:22:12 AM »
What mods do you have installed (if any) and what version of Windows are you running when playing Bully?

Offline ey boi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 01:33:28 PM »
What mods do you have installed (if any) and what version of Windows are you running when playing Bully?
i have a few character textures, and i have the leaders in free roam, and im using windows 8, but i got 100% before, and the mission worked fine then

FaZe

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 03:59:15 PM »
Maybe you didn't have the same mods installed when you did it before..
There is a known issue on Windows 8/8.1/10 that it crashes a lot and is a lot less stable on those systems. Doesn't mean it can't run, it just means it won't run as well as say Windows 7 / Vista / XP.
Saying that, it is also a very bad PC port, as you may know.

You said it crashes on 'The Gym is Burning' which includes beta chracter 'Bob'.
You also mentioned you put leaders in freeroam. (Possibly by HxD?) Did you perhaps also put Bob into freeroam?
I don't know for sure, but if so, maybe that's what's causing the crash perhaps?

Try playing with a clean ide.img and see if that works, and then put your modded version back into the files after saving!

Offline ey boi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 05:17:06 PM »
Maybe you didn't have the same mods installed when you did it before..
There is a known issue on Windows 8/8.1/10 that it crashes a lot and is a lot less stable on those systems. Doesn't mean it can't run, it just means it won't run as well as say Windows 7 / Vista / XP.
Saying that, it is also a very bad PC port, as you may know.

You said it crashes on 'The Gym is Burning' which includes beta chracter 'Bob'.
You also mentioned you put leaders in freeroam. (Possibly by HxD?) Did you perhaps also put Bob into freeroam?
I don't know for sure, but if so, maybe that's what's causing the crash perhaps?

Try playing with a clean ide.img and see if that works, and then put your modded version back into the files after saving!
ah yes, it was indeed because i had bob in free roam, thanks alot quinn!

FaZe

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »
anytime homie!

Offline ey boi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 07:52:03 PM »
anytime homie!
you got a steam account?