News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Future Bully game wishlist  (Read 20124 times)

Offline ganjakiddj

• View Profile
Future Bully game wishlist
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 12:15:30 PM »
thats a good idea of a rival school or schools, damn i cant wait till R* announces this game

Offline westphilly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 12:28:38 PM »
i reckon a free form fighting system would work well like on the godthather when you use right anoalgue stick for punches

Offline Minorkid

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 12:30:08 PM »
just playing it now they  should

. make us go 2 more houses and inside
. have sex and food and smoke

lollllllllllllllllllllll

Offline NCAR

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 03:33:54 PM »
-More cliques (wiggers,actual gangtas,rockers,jocks,preppis,emos all that good stuff)

-more weopons

-BETTER SCATE BOARDS!!!!

-Make your own gang!!!! choose members and everything (logo name etc)

-GTA and Manhunt Tie Ins!!!!

and more ill post later

Offline Homeless Prep

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 04:57:47 PM »
First off, I think Jimmy is a sophomore because early in the game he says he is 15. He could've been a Freshman and been 15, but it happened early in the game so I assumed he was a second year.

Secondly, the problem with Bully is that it doesn't have a branching/faction based storyline. They should have it where you can actually pick which clique/storyline you want to do and have the world revolve around your decision.

Thirdly, I would like to see more time put into the combat. I would like to see weapons/attacks be more useful and precise like the boxing match fights. While I wouldn't want to add complexity to a brawl system I think it'd be better served to have a little bit more depth. Yakuza, a game somewhat similar to Bully, had an excellent fighting system that still retained a humorous/thug like style that I think the Bully creators wanted to make.

Finally, I would like the game to focus around the school only. The reason for that is because the City missions only added more places to visit and didn't really have a purpose other than to extend the game deeper. If you focus on the school you can put more secrets in the school and more events in the school and make the school a bigger part of the game. I wouldn't be opposed to finding a town late in the game, but only late in the game, and have it be difficult to get/explore because of school rules prohibiting it.

I also have some problems that I detailed in my thread "Problems with Bully" that I think are microo-problems that could be fixed to the overall Bully formula.

Offline ganjakiddj

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 11:38:54 PM »
i disagree with the idea of a improved fighting system, i dont think of Bully as a fighting game, its was all about the atmosphere, its about the interactions you make and exploration. sure there should be fight but not to the extent of a brawler, make it realistic. Bully should not be about fighting but about defending urself afterall how many 15yolds u know are versed in that many forms of martial arts.

As for the town, i think it has to be in it. though the game should be more strict on student leaving campus during school or curfew hours.  i think the gates should be locked after hrs and its up to u to find a sercret ways in and out to carry out missions.

i also think we should be able to move when in class, like sneeking out, throwing paper, just little pranks to be more interactive.

Offline nomadvgabond

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 10:07:58 AM »
Quote from: ganjakiddj;20617
i disagree with the idea of a improved fighting system, i dont think of Bully as a fighting game, its was all about the atmosphere, its about the interactions you make and exploration. sure there should be fight but not to the extent of a brawler, make it realistic. Bully should not be about fighting but about defending urself afterall how many 15yolds u know are versed in that many forms of martial arts.

As for the town, i think it has to be in it. though the game should be more strict on student leaving campus during school or curfew hours.  i think the gates should be locked after hrs and its up to u to find a sercret ways in and out to carry out missions.

i also think we should be able to move when in class, like sneeking out, throwing paper, just little pranks to be more interactive.

i think your kinda right about the fighting system maybe just some interesting throws or holds. that would be cool also if you hold a bully until a prefect comes you get some money for being a good student.

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 05:02:27 PM »
Ok one thing would be having more ways to get money, AKA Bullying, im so tired of playing the same lawnmower games, and same minigames over and over and over again just to make money.

The fighting system is good, but maybe a kick button, or somehting to add a llittle flava.

I want it to be like real school, in that game you could do way too many things that are out of reach for kids these days IE: Fire crackers, spud guns, etc. im not saying its bad, but more restrictions would make the game cooler.

AND NO MORE CHEESEY VO!!!

Offline nadolny

• View Profile
    • http://www.rockstargames.com/bully
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 05:14:45 PM »
sex

Offline HanaM

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 02:50:35 AM »
Quote from: nadolny;20717
sex

that would surely make mr thompson goes crazy in court

Offline Minorkid

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 07:25:23 AM »
iwant 2 go in the different rooms in school and dorms cos u cant in the school except when ur going 2 class n in da dorms u can go to the common room and ur rom. it's shit.u cango in any room in da girls dorm which is da best. semme

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 08:06:30 AM »
So much stuff i cbb posting, but a big MAIN one is to play soccer and FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Offline BullyMenow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 03:22:01 PM »
*Wayy more sports like u can join the team and you will considered a Football player or whatever and everyone on that team is ur friend.
* Individual relationships not like once u help this one guy in a clique the whole clique likes u thats stupid. And like you can see your relationships with people. Like once u talk to them they can be ur friend.
* Real dates. You could break up with girls go out and they will really actually like u. Cause now u just go around kissing anyone.
*Make a group like gang. Couple people and thier like your bodyguards and friends.
* You can be a boy or girl. Like instead of just Jimmy hopkins story you can have (random name) Jenny Hopkins story and play as her.
*Better storyline
*More school-based.
*More Missions
*And Summertime, like once you beat the game its summertime like you can wear what u want, the schools closed, and you life around town. Cause right now once the games beaten the schoolyear is still on doing really nothing. Like once you beat classes whats to do?

Offline chiller2k6

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 08:34:14 AM »
mroe missions u can play for the jocks on there team and if u drop out they need u cos ur a top player ect lol

and moer misions!

logner chapterss

Offline Homeless Prep

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 02:26:52 AM »
i disagree with the idea of a improved fighting system, i dont think of Bully as a fighting game, its was all about the atmosphere, its about the interactions you make and exploration. sure there should be fight but not to the extent of a brawler, make it realistic. Bully should not be about fighting but about defending urself afterall how many 15yolds u know are versed in that many forms of martial arts..

It's not about martial arts, it's about brawl/street fight type fighting. The current system wasn't very refined and hack n slashy. There needs to be more depth/ability from the fighting aspect. If not, it would be a shame.

As for the town, i think it has to be in it. though the game should be more strict on student leaving campus during school or curfew hours.  i think the gates should be locked after hrs and its up to u to find a sercret ways in and out to carry out missions...

I think that if there were to be a town it would be nearly impossible to explore. It would require planning/execution so that it's really an endgame thing.

Those would probably get repetitive and uninteresting. I think the class system needs to be improved, but not like that.