News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Future Bully game wishlist  (Read 20244 times)

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Future Bully game wishlist
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2006, 12:53:21 AM »
Yeah, that wouldn't have been good. Even if it was tounge-in-cheek. But still, it would have been funny to see Jimbo as an emo. Or an emu. :D

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2006, 12:54:45 AM »
An emu clique would've been so sexy. Sigh. Damn you PETA... DAMN YOU!!

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2006, 01:03:48 AM »
How about a Band Geek clique? Clarinets are sexy. lol

NO NO WAIT. Hippies!

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2006, 01:14:26 AM »
Haha! The stoners. That'd be wonderful. Man, thats what Bullworth needs! Stoners, band geeks, and emus.

..I myself am partial to the cello.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2006, 01:17:13 AM »
Quote from: Woodnote;26517
Math might have been too hard for some people...
What if there was like, an emo clique?
"Okay Jimmy, you can be leader. But only if you get my damn rich parents off my back! Where's my Fall Out Boy cds?"

HELL YEAH!!!

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2006, 01:17:24 AM »
The stoners would be so awesome.
"Hey Jim-bo! Could ya do us a fay-vour?"
"Yeah, like what druggies?"
"Could you get us some food? We're starvin'! Oh, and we don't have any money..."
Eh, or you'd have to buy pot for them. :-|

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2006, 01:29:14 AM »
:neutral: lol their is noooo chance of a druggie clique

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2006, 01:33:42 AM »
Which, I'm almost pretty sure Jack Thompson will buttrape R* for. But, the thought is hilarious. I would love to buy Wendy's for the stoner kids at 1 am. The trick would be to get it to them before you pass out ;)

OOH! It is within the stoners kids would Gary conceal his identity. He'd have a dread lock wig and green sunglasses and pretend to be one of them. And the stoner kids would be too high to know what's going on, it's all good. Unless, of course all the marijuana causes Gary to find internal peace and then forgets about ruining Jimmy forever... Ughh I'm posting in the wrong thread aren't I?

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2006, 01:41:49 AM »
The threads are blending! Oh no!

Gary's too staightlaced to even try drugs, he'd probably say they're for the weak. (Well, other than the pills he takes...would they be drugs?)

Petey on the other hand...he probably buys them Wendy's with his extra lunch money. They'd always say they'll give him some...
"Aw come on guys!  I thought I was your friend! I buy you food, and this is what I get in return!"
"Pfft. Whatever man. Where's the ketchup?"

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2006, 01:48:21 AM »
You're right. In fact, that'd be his exact quotation. But, not before exclaiming the subject of proclomation before shooting it down. "Drugs?! Drugs are for the weak." Sadism, my anti-drug.

I'd eat Wendy's with Petey at 1am! Poor Petey D=

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2006, 01:57:00 AM »
Yeah, how come Petey gets no love? :( I always felt sorry for him.

(New theory: Gary actually takes acid and is seen frequently jumping off floors in the tenements. Or partying. To throbbing music and glowsticks.) lol

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2006, 02:03:45 AM »
Haha! Gary becomes a raver. That's odd.

And Petey definitely needs some loving. I wonder if he'll get some in the sequal. He better. Every single girl in the game turns against both Gary and Jimmy by the end of the game and turns all their love and affections over to Petey. The last scene would be him on a throne and all the girls fawning and throwing themselves all over him, obeying to his every beck and call. Petey wins, the end.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2006, 02:11:27 AM »
Quote from: Sheldon;26618
Haha! Gary becomes a raver. That's odd.

And Petey definitely needs some loving. I wonder if he'll get some in the sequal. He better. Every single girl in the game turns against both Gary and Jimmy by the end of the game and turns all their love and affections over to Petey. The last scene would be him on a throne and all the girls fawning and throwing themselves all over him, obeying to his every beck and call. Petey wins, the end.

Umm never mind the rave thing, I'm starting to get delusional. (It's late here.)

Petey is probably an undercover ladies man. People keep saying he's gay. :( (I never thought he was, but that whole male stripper joke was kind of...weird. :lol: )
"Ooh Petey! Were these two losers mean to you?"
"Well, not really....they were kind of ..."
"We'll keep them away from you sweetie!"
(Petey is then buried in kisses. Jimmy and Gary go cry and talk about their feelings.)

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2006, 02:16:55 AM »
I'm delusional 24/7. Just picture Gary waking up in a motel room litered with partially dressed bodies, midgets, and storm troopers with a hazy memory of the night before. Baaahahaha.

I laughed so hard at the male stripper thing. Oh Petey, you're so awkward <33

Petey might actually just get smart and just tell girls that he's gay. That way, he's guarenteed to have a harem of lady friends.

I wonder how that conversation between Jimmy and Gary would go o_o; Will tears be shed?!

edit: It's 2:17am here. YESSS!!!!11

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2006, 02:28:31 AM »
(By the way, it's 2:23 here.)
You are a clever one Sheldon. I bet Gary always waks up at noon, in a daze, wearing someone else's underwear. The minibar would be ransacked, and there would be a hint of pot and sweat in the air.
Do you think Pete's gay? Say it isn't so! (He could play the "Gay" kid around girls just so that they'll be 'looser' around him. lol)
Jimmy would start saying how life hates him and he wishes he would just die.
Gary would of course say that life is worth living blah blah blah...
Then a cheesy piano player would roll into the room. It all goes downhill from there.