News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New pics and info - The Bullies  (Read 6626 times)

Offline Gui

• View Profile
New pics and info - The Bullies
« on: September 19, 2006, 10:23:46 PM »
New pics and info from Games Radar about the bullies:

PICS:

INFO:

Bully bully:  

No school would be complete without at least one bully, and Bullworth Academy is well stocked. You might even say it's over-stocked, loaded with thick-headed goons who's only purpose in life is to harass everyone else until they graduate and suddenly realize how shallow and empty their life really is. Not that we have any personal issues here...

Nomads:

It’s pretty easy to spot a bully at Bullworth Academy - they dress in a plain white shirt and tend to be the ones shouting at you and trying to stuff you into a trash can. Bullies don’t restrict themselves to any one particular spot on campus, lurking wherever they can throw the odd insult or noogie the way of the unsuspecting.

Top dog:

As leader, Russell Northrop is as dumb as they come, as big as a house and leads by example picking on pretty much any student that crosses his path. Our earlier hands-on  introduced us to Russell, who may not quite understand why he's such a jerk, but sure knows when to back off - when he's swallowing his own teeth.

Run-in:

It’s safe to say that Jimmy could well have some sort of run-in with a bully or two during his year at Bullworth. The bullies are always ready with a "friendly" greeting for any newcomer and like to pay particular attention to anyone arriving with a reputation for being tough. Unlucky for Jimmy, he happens to have such a reputation.

He started it:

The bullies are pretty dumb, but generally not quite dense enough to pick on anybody in front of an authority figure. But if they are that stupid, then that’s even better - you can watch them getting busted and dragged off to the Principal’s office. Of course, those rules apply to you too. Don't start any fights you're not prepared to win, cover up or escape punishment for instigating.

Respect:

It's never easy dealing with these obnoxious morons, but as Jimmy you will discover that your actions, be they positive or negative, could even change the way that the bullies treat you throughout the school year. A life long friendship will not come out of any communication you have with the bullies, but they may have a new found respect towards you before school’s out for the summer.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 01:46:15 PM by DGAF »

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 10:29:27 PM »
Nice, Bullies are my new fav. clique           BTW are they the Dropouts?

Offline Gui

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 10:47:14 PM »
Quote from: AgentSmith;8843
Nice, Bullies are my new fav. clique BTW are they the Dropouts?

I don't think so cuz the dropouts hang out in the town of Bullworth, but who knows.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 02:39:45 AM »
Definately cool anyway.. god GamesRader sucks with their website though.. its cool n all - but it causes too many problems (for me anyway).

Cheers for posting the info here man.. it seems whenever I go to their bloody website it takes AGGEEES for the pages to load. Anyone else get this? (I think its all their flash effects n shit)

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 02:43:04 AM »
Btw - GREASERS ROCK :p Johnny Vincent is awesome - thats definately gonna be my first gang to join.

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 01:38:10 PM »
Yeah, Greasers rock! I like them, sometimes i even wear a leather jacket and blue jeans just like a greaser cus they are so cool! I am not going to be a friend with the bullies! I want some cool guys to run from in panic!

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »
Quote from: djrussell;8853
Btw - GREASERS ROCK :p Johnny Vincent is awesome - thats definately gonna be my first gang to join.

Amen, brother.

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 04:57:51 PM »
I love their Shirts...... they look frikin awesome. Ill bet youll need like lvl 64 strenght to get in there... lol

Offline Hoosier_Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 03:25:29 AM »
Quote from: djrussell;8853

Johnny's seen Goodfellows, Grease, and Rebel Without a Cause a few too many times IMO.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 04:33:50 AM »
lol He actually reminded me of Tony Montana a little bit - without the swearing.. but yeah he's definately cool.. at the moment he's the most likable character in the game IMO.. everyone else is either really nerdy and embarressing, stupid or just plain annoying.. Johnny might be a bit of a hard ass - but he looks fun.. plus the greasers always get up to cool and fun stuff :)

Offline Gui

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 10:10:04 AM »
Yeah, the greasers look really cool.

In terms of attitude and style the greasers are my choice.

But 1st im gonna see the benefits of every clique before i make my choice.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 12:25:53 PM »
Oh yeah definately.. gotta check everything out.. and I'm sure Rockstar have added 'encounters' will all the cliques.. so you get to know each group (like they did with The Warriors - screen freezes and a big logo "THE GREASERS" comes up .. that'd be cool.. I loved that effect)

Offline Fezie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 02:27:48 PM »
Bullys are DEFINATELY my favorites.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 03:14:33 PM »
Quote from: poison boy;8976
But 1st im gonna see the benefits of every clique before i make my choice.

Yeah, I'm sure that there are benefits to cliques R* hasn't told us about.

My favorite part of the game will be watching the AI interact with each other. Like, when a Greaser encounters a Jock, what would happen?

The Greaser would suckerpunch him, that's what! :twisted:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 10:02:30 AM by Manbearpig »

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 08:53:28 PM »
first im gonna hang with the jocks
then i'm gonna hang with the dropouts
then after that the bullies will be on my list

fuck the nerds and preppies