News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Playing football with Damon  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Parker Ogilvie

• "Derby says I'm cool, so it must be true!"
    • View Profile
Playing football with Damon
« on: June 27, 2013, 07:45:01 AM »
Is there some sort of trick to being able to catch an American Football on the game? I can throw and catch Frisbees with the Preppies, I can throw and catch Footballs (Soccer) with the Bullies but I can never actually catch an American Football. I’ve tried it so many times with Damon (only because he’s the only Jock who’s pretty much always there), he catches the ball fine then throws it back to me but no matter how well I time the buttons, I always miss it.

I then have to run and fetch the ball while Damon gets bored and begins walking off. So when I throw it at him again, he doesn’t catch it and instead gets struck in the face before either bustin' my gut up and watching me bleed, laying my butt out like a new-born baby or ripping out my heart and feedin' it to me.

I know it’s a pretty unimportant aspect of the game but I just really want to learn how to do it. Is it just about timing or ... is it a different button or ... what?

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
Re: Playing football with Damon
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 08:33:17 AM »
Position and timing (But i think you can just press the button a lot of times and is the same). =D

I do that a lot of times when im bored. :P

Offline Parker Ogilvie

• "Derby says I'm cool, so it must be true!"
    • View Profile
Re: Playing football with Damon
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 09:27:32 AM »
Oh, I've been trying that but he just either misses me completely or hits me in the face or groin. I'll try pressing the button repeatedly, thanks  :happy: