News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: IMAGINE (for all of you who live in the U.K or elsewear where Bully hasnt come out,  (Read 3638 times)

Offline Derim

• View Profile
Imagine right, if your running away from say the preppies or bullys and yuor mates with the jocks, your running to the football field and you make sure that whoevers chasing you is still after yuo, you turn a corner and run up some staris and find your mates their mucking around, you turn around your mates like this behind you. -------------
                                               -
         ( the little thing is you) then the Preppies or whoevers after you come bloting up the stairs after you and sees about 15 jocks standing there waving baseball bats round (think Warriors) you hear your chaser mutter "holy shit!" and run, you gve chase and batter them, showing whos boss;)

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
What i would do in tht matter would run get all of my troops and batter them all thats what i usually do when im getting chased off of the police :p

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
I don't understand this topic.

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Neither do I.. what does this have to do with the title?

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
It says IMAGINE and that means that imagine that would happen that is what he saying

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
Yeah.. but what does that have to do with "for all of you who live in the UK or elsewhere Bully hasnt come out"?? How is that directly linked to this scenerio.. does this happen in the game or something or what?

And if it does - then this is a spoiler and should have an icon

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
lol i dont know what that UK thingy is :p

Offline Derim

• View Profile
It's because we still havent played it so we can imagine n that what would happen and what we would do it situations like that, but all you who are lucky enough to hae the game dont have to because you already know to a certain extent of what happens in those situations.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
yea fair enough lay off djrussel

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
Lol, were you stoned the night you wrote that?>

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
Dont get stoned mate its boring take a hit from something like LSD or Ecstacy thats what i done and the LSD was so funny i thought a tree was a big mars bar

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
You really shouldn't do drugs but you live your life (that will be a lot shorter than mine).

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
Hell yeah! Grouping up with your friends sounds cool! The tables turns! Now the chased becomes the hunter!

Offline Derim

• View Profile
YEAH see Ajax knows what im talking bout and for all y'all out there, im not a stoner;) lol

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
Quote from: Bully_Nut;15429
yea fair enough lay off djrussel

lay off? are you for real? I'm a moderator, it's my job to find shit like this out - this topic makes absolutely no sense to begin with - so how about you keep your mouth shut, or if you have a problem - PM me.

- Closed -