News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Interior room at the Boys Dorm!!  (Read 7384 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: Interior room at the Boys Dorm!!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 05:04:41 AM »
O.O I saw a couple of times girls that spawn in the boys dorm it was angie that freak girl spawned at the boys dorm like 3 times in my game. Before I ever knew that there are mods for bully
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:19:37 AM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 06:21:04 AM »
Aaron?

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 07:16:46 AM »
Aaron?

I was using my phone , its acting like a dumbass some times.... I wanna write "a" it wrote "Aaron".....

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 10:00:13 AM »
The reason why you are teleported from the rooms in the boys dorm is because of a little thing called alarms which is a bit of lua code that does not permit the player to go into the area or areas that the alarm is set for. this is also true for the doors for the boys dorm and the girls dorm to prevent the opposite gender from entering that area...like girls that are pissed off and chasing you cannot enter the boys dorm....however you CAN spawn them in the dorm using lua but you have to override the alarm to do it properly....but even without overriding it it can still be done just you will be limited.

I have managed in the past to disable the door alarms in the boys dorm just by deleting the doors themselves by hex editing the bdorm.lua script but since I have the entire source for that script...I don't have to and will release a mod with those interiors fully functioning. No ETA on when I will bother with that due to other projects I am rushing to finish up.

So this explains why the prefects never followed me inside the boys dorms my first days playing bully.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 06:47:22 PM »
Received this message from radikalgamer.....

I'm sorry I'm new here can you tell me how to edit trigger.img please?

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 08:13:51 PM »
O.O I saw a couple of times girls that spawn in the boys dorm it was angie that freak girl spawned at the boys dorm like 3 times in my game. Before I ever knew that there are mods for bully

yea can someone explain why glitches like this happen?

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 03:29:15 PM »
The glitches happen for one simple reason. The lua scripts are loaded into active memory rather then being loaded and read directly from the filesystem and as such...sometimes a glitch will happen if a script does not load right in active memory or if a script is missing the cleanupgarbage() function in the script when it ends and leaves some things in memory that are not overwritten by another script...etc.