News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Devil Fork  (Read 7999 times)

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Re: Devil Fork
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 02:02:44 PM »
u wont believe this, WE GOT THE SUPERSPUDGUN GENTS!, uploading soon...

DUDE!!! For real?? If it manages to work in game, you will be the next pro modder, just like NTAuthority and Governmentman123, just don't become like them, they never share mods, we're your friends, don't forget about us! :)

lmao, yea it works fine cavc!, that said i think iv'e done more than enough on this board to get descent modder status anyway, iv'e posted more new mods on here than anyone! ...and i allways share them, unlike that sorry excuse of a modder gman, im just wondering if you've an update about flags or how to get FULL boss styles into ide without crashing the game, anyway i'll send u link over utube carl

back on topic, it works fine but sadly its just the same as the normal gun except it looks cooler, same power n everything   :'(

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 02:44:25 PM »
u wont believe this, WE GOT THE SUPERSPUDGUN GENTS!, uploading soon...

DUDE!!! For real?? If it manages to work in game, you will be the next pro modder, just like NTAuthority and Governmentman123, just don't become like them, they never share mods, we're your friends, don't forget about us! :)

lmao, yea it works fine cavc!, that said i think iv'e done more than enough on this board to get descent modder status anyway, iv'e posted more new mods on here than anyone! ...and i allways share them, unlike that sorry excuse of a modder gman, im just wondering if you've an update about flags or how to get FULL boss styles into ide without crashing the game, anyway i'll send u link over utube carl

back on topic, it works fine but sadly its just the same as the normal gun except it looks cooler, same power n everything   :'(

hmm, well that's AWESOME, since I struggled a lot with it and failed anyways, it is a great mod!!! Darby's style in free roam was found by someone, they even posted a topic, and Ultimategamer1 keeps mentioning codes on the bliplocs and exitlocs but no further explanation is given, I say we kidnap him and torture him til he gives us the answers LOL

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 03:01:23 PM »
yea tht would be a good start, perhaps then we could get more than a 1 word answer from him,
yea i allready got that boss style a few days ago the one thats on the forum, but its not the full style, theirs a bit more u need to add to get it full, but when u add this it crashes, theirs a way we can add this but i dno how, its very confusing, and that gman wont tell me on utube, considering hes using my interiors mod he has a cheek, probs is i cant advance with these styles till i get this method that doesnt crash the game,

lol hope u aint disapointed with that gun, i was a lil  :(

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »
Derby's boss style isn't a problem, UltimateGamer and BullyIMod123 almost have it completely spawned, with just a few minor fixes needed.

But yeah, I don't get the method either.

Offline Jobaarron

• Im PHJohnnyVincent i Use my NickName
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »
How To UsE SuperSpudGun ;)

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »
...lol just got the twin to spawn as a item/weapon

UPDATE---
Going throught this list their are a few unexpected weapons like the prize trophie for example, and a few items iv'e never seen before which may need a identity parade to get their identification, i'll update back soon
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:33:15 PM by Steman »