News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Myth - Ghost in girls dorm  (Read 27595 times)

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Myth - Ghost in girls dorm
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 06:29:47 PM »
Yeah, best video game family ever! ;D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 06:04:06 AM »
R* games are so family friendly c:

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »
So family friendly indeed 8) I got a new Bully disc and checked out the girls dorm all I heard was wind. :blink: Unknown myth. :ninja:

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »
Even on the normal floors? Or was it just the attic?

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 10:35:17 AM »
In the attic maybe I'll check the normal floors. :hmm:

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
Oh...well if it's just the attic, I suppose it could be just ambiance due to cracks within the roof tiles of the dorm, or maybe from the open window? But who knows...it MIGHT imply something supernatural.

I thought initially you meant the other floors too. That would've been downright weird.

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 12:33:37 PM »
 :laugh: I think it was just the attic and the open window there, but the atmosphere kinda scary's me. :'(

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2012, 03:55:10 PM »
Indeed.
I hope to find some more info about this "ghost" some other time.  :euro:

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2012, 04:24:28 PM »
Yeah I'm going to investigate more later about the ghost, wish me luck. :D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »
Yeah I'm going to investigate more later about the ghost, wish me luck. :D

Good luck!  :)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2012, 12:43:36 PM »
Hey guys, well their might just be something supernatural in the girls dorm for many reasons I think. The radiance in the girls dorm changes after a certain time, the ground turns a very grey or grey+white looking color for some odd reason. Their is also a scream heard at times, this is no ambient noise I think it happens for a purpose.

The strangest thing to me is how area's light and distance to see changes into a weird ghastly type feel. Try using a trainer to knock out the female prefect and see if you hear foot steps. Then disable all female characters by changing their faction so the girls dorm can be silent. You will probably hear screams and other weird noises in the girls dorm. That dorm is haunted and their is something up their.

In my investigation when going up their the radiance changes in the girls dorm and becomes some ghastly color then turning the voice and music will give you the scariest feel because their are screams and foot steps in that dorm and it is not the prefects. The prefects foot steps are stomps and Jimmy's are stomps to but you can hear a girl walking. This is one of the creepiest parts of the game because of the light changing and the feel of a ghastly presence in the girls dorm. Changing when Jimmy is passed out might be useful to, we can see what happens after 3 am. Also I believe their is something supernatural because of the hobo being captured by a bright green light and the creepy triangle thing is right over the hobo's area. 

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
Hey guys, well their might just be something supernatural in the girls dorm for many reasons I think. The radiance in the girls dorm changes after a certain time, the ground turns a very grey or grey+white looking color for some odd reason. Their is also a scream heard at times, this is no ambient noise I think it happens for a purpose.

The strangest thing to me is how area's light and distance to see changes into a weird ghastly type feel. Try using a trainer to knock out the female prefect and see if you hear foot steps. Then disable all female characters by changing their faction so the girls dorm can be silent. You will probably hear screams and other weird noises in the girls dorm. That dorm is haunted and their is something up their.

In my investigation when going up their the radiance changes in the girls dorm and becomes some ghastly color then turning the voice and music will give you the scariest feel because their are screams and foot steps in that dorm and it is not the prefects. The prefects foot steps are stomps and Jimmy's are stomps to but you can hear a girl walking. This is one of the creepiest parts of the game because of the light changing and the feel of a ghastly presence in the girls dorm. Changing when Jimmy is passed out might be useful to, we can see what happens after 3 am. Also I believe their is something supernatural because of the hobo being captured by a bright green light and the creepy triangle thing is right over the hobo's area.

Yeah I belive that too.
We just need to gather more evidence rather than just a "Please, get me out of this nightmare" (video).

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2012, 01:43:30 PM »

Make a video on it.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »
I don't have bully on my pc right now so I cant make it. SWEGTA I will leave making this video in your hands. Use the trainer to knockout the female prefect. Also use this music because it is awesome Bully / Canis Canem Edit Walking Theme Remix in Fl Studio ( ChrizzBeats ) and this soundtrack to Bully Scholarship Edition Soundtrack - Running (Mid)

I will give you a ide.img that disables all female faction members and non clique female students. Then the girls dorm will be completely silent and no foot steps can be heard just only sounds from the game.

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2012, 03:08:01 PM »
If you haven't got the PC version, best thing to do is unlock the Black ninja costume and turn the voices off and then just wait, if you haven't got the black ninja costume and your at the start of the game get your slingshot and there's a place in the girls dorm to take the prefects out, go to the first floor and get on top of the coach, it works.