News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Myth - Ghost in girls dorm  (Read 27600 times)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Bully Myth - Ghost in girls dorm
« on: August 10, 2012, 02:11:13 PM »
Bully Myths -

Feel like joining the crew on a hunt for myths?
http://www.youtube.com/user/BullyMyths

PM me here or on youtube.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:13:54 PM by SWEGTA »

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Myth - Ghost in girls dorm
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
 :ohmy: I've always heard strange noises in the attic of the girls dorm, I watched a video on Youtube and it said there's a rumor that a girl from Bullworth got bullied so much it led her to suicide, that might be the ghost I don't know..Anyway why could you hear Pedro there :laugh: poor Pedro, BullyMyths always the detectives. :cc_detective:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:55:56 PM »
:ohmy: I've always heard strange noises in the attic of the girls dorm, I watched a video on Youtube and it said there's a rumor that a girl from Bullworth got bullied so much it led her to suicide, that might be the ghost I don't know..Anyway why could you hear Pedro there :laugh: poor Pedro, BullyMyths always the detectives. :cc_detective:

Hehe, yes that is a possibility.
However, it was probably not a NPC ingame (probably just a background noise set to play at random at certain times or something).
Still kinda freaky though :)

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 05:12:44 PM »
Yes it's freaky indeed, I'm probably going to check out the girls attic in Bully in a minute, to see if I can hear any ghosts. :euro:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 05:16:17 PM »
Yes it's freaky indeed, I'm probably going to check out the girls attic in Bully in a minute, to see if I can hear any ghosts. :euro:

Do that and tell me what happend after c:

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »
 :) I will, but I'm forced to play my PS2 version of the game, since my Xbox 360 one doesn't work and I don't have the PC version and I erased the memory on the PS2 so I have to start again :( but I'll try and be quick on the intro of the game, but these loading times are a pain in the butt. :unsure:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:03:48 PM by StillAJimmyFanGirl:p »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 05:21:53 PM »
:) I will, but I forced to play my PS2 version of the game, since my Xbox 360 one doesn't work and I don't have the PC version and I erased the memory on the PS2 so I have to start again :( but I'll try and be quick on the intro of the game, but these loading times are a pain in the butt. :unsure:

Yeah, what's up with them?
The PC version takes less then a second to load another area.
The other versions take FOREVER  :cheersad:

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 05:29:01 PM »
 :cheersad: Agree with you there, but the Bully for the Xbox doesn't take to long, it has a good loading time :cheernutz: but the PC one's just loads quickly. :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:11:55 AM by くにお »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 05:33:15 PM »
:cheersad: Agree with you there, but the Bully for the Xbox doesn't take to long, it has a good loading time :cheernutz: but the PC one's just load's quickly. :)

Yeah, it's kinda messed up how my old laptop with was 10 times faster then my xbox 360.

But still Bully is the best R* game EVER .
It beats GTA (which I barely thought anything could back then), but after being introduced to it by my older brother at age 8 and beating it on PS2, Xbox 360 and the PC version multiple times never gets old!

The missions are hilarious, amazing and exciting. The characters are charming in their own little ways and the music is faboules (yes, I just said FABOULES).

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »
Yes Bully is my favorite R* game ever! :a-cheer: All the characters have the own personality's even the town's people and the soundtrack I have to say one the best (or even the best) video game soundtrack ever made! :) I loved hearing the soundtrack and when I saw my brother playing on the game he let me play on Bully I've been obsessed with it since. 8)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »
Yes Bully is my favorite R* game ever! :a-cheer: All the characters have the own personality's even the town's people and the soundtrack I have to say one the best (or even the best) video game soundtrack ever made! :) I loved hearing the soundtrack and when I saw my brother playing on the game he let me play on Bully I've been obsessed with it since. 8)

It's kinda weird how brothers always introduce us to games that we end up being obsessed with xD

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »
 :laugh: Yeah my brother has introduced me to several games before that I've been obsessed with, he's the reason I got addicted to GTA. :D   

Mike_W

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 08:38:15 PM »
I introduced Bully to my sister, so I guess I'm just as guilty. :laugh:

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »
 :) Brothers the way to get addicted to video games since we were born. :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:11:44 AM by くにお »

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 09:57:02 PM »
True.  Now my sister is a better player than me.   ;)