News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Things you dont like about Jimmy.  (Read 73257 times)

Offline Mr.Salvatore

• View Profile
Things you dont like about Jimmy.
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2007, 11:37:34 AM »
too much frekles.

Offline Merilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »
In my opinion Jimmy isn't ugly..in fact he'd probably be somewhat cute if he just opened his eyes more often instead of giving that sour glaring look..In his cartoon-like version like in the banner of this website yeah I'll agree he's a little scary.

In the game though His face kinda bugged me but I got use to it and in time actually thought it made him look like a cute little angry boy..(Don't ask I'm really wierd) As for the hair...(or lack of) I just go to the salon and give him that "smart" haircut..looks decent on him or go to the final cut and get him a blonde faux hawk. (well I thought it looked kinda cool on him)

What I don't like about him is how he treats Petey. I mean Petey was probably the only one in the whole game that gave a damn and he sticks up for him and helps him out giving him all these good ideas and Jimmy calls him a dork and doesn't really pay him any mind..I didn't like that I thought that was jerkish.

Offline Edgeworth

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2008, 05:29:58 PM »
When I first saw Jimmy, I shared many of the complaints people have already mentioned-- I was like, man, this kid is pretty ugly... He looks kinda fat too... Ew...

But as I played it I realized: in some weird way, his appearance makes him more 'real'. He doesn't have an ideal look because he's real. He has freckles and an ugly nose because some kids have freckles and an ugly nose, and he's short because some kids are just short.

I came to really like his look. Just imagine if he was some perfect stereotypical thin muscular tall tough guy with a perfect face and handsome eyes? This ain't Hollywood!

Also
Quote from: Merilyn;62354

What I don't like about him is how he treats Petey. I mean Petey was probably the only one in the whole game that gave a damn and he sticks up for him and helps him out giving him all these good ideas and Jimmy calls him a dork and doesn't really pay him any mind..I didn't like that I thought that was jerkish.

Seconded. He came through for Petey in the end, but throughout the game he was really inconsiderate towards him. I COULD NOT STAND the way he was acting in the opening of Chapter V (is that right?)

Offline verno

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2008, 06:59:36 AM »
he helps every one and stuff cant they fight there own battles

Offline Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2008, 12:34:30 PM »
that guy helped nerds!!! I hate nerds and later he was barking orders to russel

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2008, 07:45:14 PM »
Actually, Jimmy does stand up for Pete in Chapter 1 after defeating Russell. He also gives Pete credit for helping him find Gary in the final cut scene at Dr. Crabblesnitches office.

Offline Mercy

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2008, 07:54:23 PM »
When it comes down to Jimmy's physical appearance, I think he looks good when I dress him a white rough and rich T-shirt, casual black slacks, aquaberry boots, and an Ivy league auburn haircut. Jimmy is all right looking but I think he looks better when I "GQ" him a little.

Offline Merilyn

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »
Quote from: Mercy;62991
When it comes down to Jimmy's physical appearance, I think he looks good when I dress him a white rough and rich T-shirt, casual black slacks, aquaberry boots, and an Ivy league auburn haircut. Jimmy is all right looking but I think he looks better when I "GQ" him a little.

Yup. Like his smart chestnut haircut or the "good boy" haircut.

He looks nice when I put him in the aquaberry shirt, black pants, and the black luxury stud hat. It's slighty "Billie Jean" looking but it looks nice on him.

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2008, 11:49:25 AM »
The only thing I don't like about Jimmy is he is to short.

All the girls you can kiss in the game are taller.

He should be an average size like trent, or like anyother boy in the game(besides the little kids)

Offline BifTaylor21

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »
Jimmy is too short, he looks like a little jolly red- headed-faggot!!!!!

Offline Gord1981

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2008, 02:33:21 AM »
Quote from: Stabbo;30137
Jimmy was taught to box in a rough upbringing.  He has learnt the art of Shaolin Kung Fu and knows how to whip ass of any pathetic ugly bully.

Derby is weak and pathetic.  I will crush him.

I'll have what your smoking.

Offline TheBullworthChampion

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2008, 03:25:30 AM »
They only thing I dont like about Jimmy is that at the start he is bald..then later you can get him a haircut..what hair does he have? 15 years dont go to the barber and get hair transplants..LOL...Sorry...

Offline Aneleh

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2008, 05:32:37 AM »
I don't like Jimmy's baldness either.

Chrissy

« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2008, 06:30:54 AM »
People seem to forget about puberty. Girls are taller for about a year or two (depending), then the guys get the growth spurt.

Offline badman

• Psycho for hire
  • Does this look like heaven?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2008, 11:09:58 AM »
Yeah, I imagine Jimmy will get bigger, but other than that, I don't like how Jimmy treated Pete until the ending. Otherwise, I thought he was a really cool character.