News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Wishlist  (Read 64813 times)

Offline Levarr

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2009, 09:54:42 AM »
WOW... good work.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 07:56:32 AM »
A good new clique would be the... Thiefs ! (Is it written good so ?). That's right, we don't see enough students lockpicking or stealing objects to others. And Jimmy could do it too ! In the interaction menu, just pressing R1 in back of someone to pickpocket would be great.

I want a better... AI too. when you hit a girl in a place where nobody can see or hear you, it's not logical that four prefects come to bust you...

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 05:06:45 PM »
There's an aweful lot of good Ideas here on this thread -- let's hope that the people at RockStar are reading this fourm and listening to the voices of the People ---ALL TOGETHER NOW....

WE WANT BULLY 2 !!!!
WE WANT BULLY 2 !!!!
WE WANT BULLY 2 !!!!

Get the Message ????????

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »
Alrite

jimmy dates a girl
new headteacher who sends crabblesnitch mad
u can drive
pinch the drinks
ur 16
gary is involved in more missions
play more pranks like knocking on other houses
more punchin style

Mike_W

Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 06:29:59 PM »
Call me an evil little bastard but I think that a second Bully should have a lot of stuff that GTA San Andreas has. By that (here comes the evil part) I mean that Jimmy should carry guns and stuff as well as the ability to blow up the cars instead of just shattering windows. It would also be cool if Jimmy had molotovs and could set people on fire! Just imagine Trent running around with flames all over him, maybe the green gas from a stink bomb could be flammable and ignite into a fireball, hmm....

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 05:35:02 AM »
You do note that nobody "dies" in Bully..They just fade away -- But shooting them and blowing up your characters are a sure way to decimate the school population quickly, not to mention the Town(s) and all over the enviroment of the "world" game limits....

When I first played Bully, I was really wanked off that I couldn't "kill" anyone -- So used to "Resident Evil" and "Manhunt" games, where you leave no survivors as you move along...But as I went along in the game, it made sense not to "kill" anyone......

In other games, you move...from room to room, building to building, street to street, even town to town, many of those never to go back....But in Bully, you stay in the same locale, interacting with characters sorta like real life....That, I believe, is the allure of the game, sets it apart, makes it different....Hell, even the Cops don't have guns (Even though one says "I've got something like that, only mine shoots bullets"), so the point of Bully is not to kill, just to give them a good ass-whipping....

All this said, however, I do like your Ideas, Mike....Perhaps a College Bully, where Jimmy lives a double-life, student by day, Gang Hitman by night, or just a Street Bully, where Jimmy would have to belong to a Gang (or not), and fight to kill......

Mike_W

Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 09:12:34 AM »
It's not as important that people could be killed, but even in GTA SA when people are killed, they eventually respawn. What I would like most would be the flammable stink bomb thing.  Ever since throwing the first stink bomb I always felt that a fire cracker or bottle rocket should ignite it, you know, it just felt right. :)

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2009, 10:09:15 AM »
I want a scenario which can follow your choices. I mean, when you start, you have one mission available for each gang, so you can choose who you want to have respect from... Yeah, but there should be an history line too, otherwise it'll be boring, but more flexibility like I said wouldn't be too much !

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2009, 02:52:35 PM »
Quote from: Mike_W;70523
It's not as important that people could be killed. What I would like most would be the flammable stink bomb thing.

So, What, maybe just seriously injured ???.....:p:p:p

And, Yeah....The Stink Bombs SHOULD be more potent....You might think the characters would pass out from all the Gagging.......:lol::lol:

Offline PennStatePride95

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2009, 10:52:06 AM »
make a lot more students and clean the school up its too trashy. make you be able to do tricks on a bmx bike and the skateboard

Mike_W

Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2009, 12:14:51 PM »
I'm with you on that one, there should be more students.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 07:56:27 PM »
Quote from: Mike_W;70742
I'm with you on that one, there should be more students.

Then they would have to build more dorms...:p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 08:16:01 PM »
Quote from: PennStatePride95;70740
clean the school up its too trashy

The school -- and some of the towns -- are supposed to be kind of trashy....

It add realism to Bullworth Academy being a second-rate wanna-be school....

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
My version.
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »
Now I tell you MY scenario for Bully 2...

Gary has been expelled, and all the cliques seem to be like before, Greasers against Preps, Jocks against Nerds... It's maybe better like that. But one day there's an amazing thing written in the newspaper : a new school was built very near of Bullworth Town, and it seems to be better than this good old Academy. A new school means new cliques too : now goths, thiefs, skinheads, Desert Runners, who can run faster than Jimmy, and others are walking in Bullworth Town, often fighting with the cliques from Jimmy's school. What about Gary ? He took over this new school, saying they are better, and recommended to his director to tell the mayor that there can only be one school in Bullworth. So a Big Game starts, to see which Academy will be the best. Jimmy hasn't got much time, he must gather all cliques like before to prove they are better, even if this school is old. Together, they are stronger. Apparently, it's a mathematics, physics, english and sports contest, but in the underground there's a big fight, in which Jimmy finds Gary to beat him again. When this is done, Jimmy is surprized : the Geek clique from the new school has been better than the Nerds from Bullworth, and to save the school they must win a football game in which everything is allowed, and in which Gary appears again, showing an unexpected agility. The two whole schools give their best, and Bullworth won. And then, like we use to say... Happy End.

So, I hope you found it good, and that I didn't make too much grammar mistakes !
I thought it was a good idea to create the Desert Runners, because in Bully noone can run faster than Jimmy, this isn't fair... I see them dressed a bit like Cleon from The Warriors :
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 12:26:32 PM by Mercury »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 06:33:23 AM »
My new cliques would be :

Geeks : These students are always near from a screen, computer or video game. All they learned was taken from Internet. They aren't strong but have considerable notions about homemade weapons...

Goths : They were long dark mantles, and the whole school is afraid from them. Many rumors say that one day a student came in their territory to show them the ropes, but he never came back. Actually one goth is not so hard to beat, but when it's a group, you better run away...

Thiefs : These are relatively normal students, with an exception. They love to steal everything. They are dressed normally, but they all wear a black bandana on the head. They can often be seen lockpicking or pickpocketing. Some people say they are allied with the Geeks, giving them stolen computers to have homemade weapons.

Skinheads : Their heads are shaved, and they wear leather jackets and jeans. They use to bully everyone, but are in fact simply afraid of a weapon. Their only good reputation is that they can graff on the walls better than anyone.

Desert Runners : They all look like Cleon from "The Warriors". They can often be seen training on the school field, running for hours. They can run faster than anyone. Their fighting style is inspired from Karate. They are respected, even if the Geeks sometimes attack them.