News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 : Many stories.  (Read 3343 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Bully 2 : Many stories.
« on: September 24, 2012, 07:50:53 AM »
Dont you think that it will be awesome if bully 2 would be like a multiple character story mode?
Like in Gta IV : Episode from librety city , Where you can play as Luis or That biker guy?
For example : U start with the second year of Jimmy after you finish hes year (all missions with the side missions to) A new character unlocks like after Jimmy you unlock earnest , then Russel , Then Derby , Then Johnny , Then Ted , but in there story line they win againts Jimmy wouldnt that be so awesome? It will be like 5x more time of playing bully , pepole wont get bored to easly and ect.
I think *R* should do that because today at 2012 almost 2013 *R* can make so awesome games like the big graphic jump from the main Gta stories : Gta San andreas to Gta IV that was like : wtf? Omg that is so realistic , So I think it will be a lot easier for them to do that then the last bully.

Offline Grilled cheese

• Ofwgkta
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 : Many stories.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
I'd love to even see some multiple points of view from the original bully.highschool is a great place to see all people's sides (skins)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 04:40:15 PM »
It'd be pretty cool, but if done the story would have to be cut down. (Not as many missions)

Offline Duxfever

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:55:38 AM »
They just recently announced that GTA V will have three protagonists that you can switch around at any time (and depending on the mission).

It would be pretty great if we had this in Bully 2. This reminds me I should work on my concept thread again! It involved the ability to play as four different characters.

If they had this, you should play as a Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior. Of course, the story would have to be condensed into one whole story like in GTA V.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 05:24:48 AM »
Would be awesome if you played as both a guy and a girl, as Peach mentioned in his concept of Bully 2.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 05:35:45 AM »
Yeah that would be awesome red but the girl story wont be so intresting cuz no one would want to hit the girl....

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 06:09:34 AM »
She could fight with the other girls, and hopefully there could be more of them.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 06:30:46 AM »
Yeah that would be awesome red but the girl story wont be so intresting cuz no one would want to hit the girl....

There are actually guys out there who would hit girls...lots of 'em. But she would be tough enough to fight back against them.

Besides, lots of games with female protagonists have men trying to kill her, so yeah.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 06:41:57 AM »

There are actually guys out there who would hit girls...lots of 'em. But she would be tough enough to fight back against them.

Besides, lots of games with female protagonists have men trying to kill her, so yeah.

Now u mention that , It does happend in my class quite often.....