News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Online ideas  (Read 15014 times)

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
Re: Bully 2 Online ideas
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 11:29:12 PM »
WTF? Really? I had no idea!! Well. Add some brass knuckles then. Or balloons filled with paint and/or other disgusting substances. You should be able to TP houses.
Or get the nerds to set up a catapult, (and this comes from "malcolm in the middle") and then hit people with eggs and gallons and balls and shizz.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 12:19:08 AM »
The Catapult idea I like.  And, I do remember that episode, that was super effin funny !

Set it up on a roof in an area where you could actually cause some grief.  We already got a big missed deal with the big Spud (potato) Cannon at the Observatory wall that works anytime, but what you got to shoot at ?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2011, 05:59:14 AM »
^ Perhaps with a mod we can change its location.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2011, 08:01:26 AM »
That would be super.....

That's like the only stationary weapon in the game. 

Offline Blackie

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2011, 07:09:49 PM »
The Catapult idea I like.  And, I do remember that episode, that was super effin funny !

Set it up on a roof in an area where you could actually cause some grief.  We already got a big missed deal with the big Spud (potato) Cannon at the Observatory wall that works anytime, but what you got to shoot at ?

Haha it was funny. We should have one catapult or mounted gun or whatever on schoolcampus, one at the city hall. AT LEAST. maybe one overlooking the carnival? That would be hilarious

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »
Yeah, that cheeses me off, that there's no safe place to get up on anything non-bustable at the Carnival so I can rain down spuds, firecrackers, etc. on the people there.  That would be a perfect spot.

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2011, 12:35:48 PM »
Add some brass knuckles then. Or balloons filled with paint and/or other disgusting substances. You should be able to TP houses.
Or get the nerds to set up a catapult, (and this comes from "malcolm in the middle") and then hit people with eggs and gallons and balls and shizz.

Brass knuckles-definitli
Baloons-fill it with paint
Catapult-I'l like it.Oh,and you control it with binoculars or telescope! :cheernutz:

I'll like to add some type of long range rockets that nerds launch from observatory(model rocket with R/C control filled with paint,paintballs,golf balls...) ;D

check my toppic at http://bully-board.com/index.php?topic=14592.0

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2011, 11:19:31 PM »
that spud gun thing would be sweet. usually when I get chased by prefects, or thoses cops on the motorcycles, I run to the observatory, get on the gun an mow down any of the authority I see trying to get in

Offline Dodgerman4EVA2

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2011, 01:30:58 PM »
These are my ideas for Bully 2's map and multiplayer, for one the map would have a big central square in the middle of the map, that would be the big city, now surrounding the city would be smaller suburb type "small towns" one of them being Bullworth. The other areas including the big city would have a school of their own.  As for multiplayer, it would include the classics such as food fights, gang fights, 1 v. 1 fights, classes, and free roam.  The only thing they would add is the ability to make posses (or cliques) full of their friends, and the ability to make your own hideouts for your gang (Here you could install flags, mounted weapons, ammo stash, etc.).  Rockstar should also have missions set aside for co-op, and in the future release more co-op missions, and map expansions (Expanding the map, ie. opening a cave or a bridge, or something) for dlc. Also keep the "myths" in the game, perhaps even magnify them, and keep them in multiplayer for you and your friends to search for more.  Those are some of my ideas.  ;D

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 01:38:32 PM »
maybe some bonuses for finding mits

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 01:55:28 PM »
For sure giving it an online direction would be good but only if it didn't come at the cost of the single player experience.

In the case of single player there's a lot of things I'd want but to keep the list short... though its still fairly long if you look at each feature.

1. Being able to more greatly customise the character
Perhaps even allowing a variety of heroes or making it so that the heroes personality changes based on the apporach you take. Included in this is being able to change the characters fighting style and having to make choices to give the character strengths and weaknesses or making them an all rounder, both physically and academically (and perhaps balancing this out), definately a must for an online experience in any case. Obviously people (and thus characters) have classes they like and dislike, and classes they are good at or not... so why should this be any different?

2. Being able to join cliques
At the very least though you should be able to change your standing with various non mission related activities. During the story the hero should be presented with a variety of ways to solve a problem, either through fists or through diplomacy. It annoyed me in chapter 3 that Jimmy was playing nice with the Greasers then listened to Derby and Lola. An alternative would be playing nice to get what you wanted from them. Overdepending on either violence or diplomacy might give difficulties down the road however :). Too violent and you get a bad reputation and few people will trust you, be too diplomatic and people will use and betray you. Not sure how best to develop this but... just putting it out there.

Regardless, if you were to join a clique, obviously getting that clique into a position of power and/or you in control of the clique would be the goal. This would present different ways the story could end for each of the cliques 'ruling/pacifying' the school, or the lone hero/few others actually pacifying the problem.

3. More cliques really means another school
I read another thread of bully ideas that added more cliques and made alliances and enemies with these newer cliques. Really I don't mind it staying at Bullworth (some people do mind) as long as we get a new hero (nothing against Jimmy but keeping it with him forbids customisation and I think it ended well with him) but to suddenly add more cliques it really requires a new school and it would make the expansion of cliques make sense as well as the alliances that were set out. Some people would gel, others would not :).

For online... I think a more cooperative experience would be good. You could add a sense of competition to it as well for various things but cooperative multiplayer would be a lot of fun...

Bully 1 was much too short for sure as packed as it is with content and character. Extending on that line of design for both more of the same and added multiplayer would be surely the way to go yes?

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:58:12 PM by Peachrocks »

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2011, 02:10:34 PM »
like I said,create a mountain(mt. Highlander?) and place an rival school theare
I don want to repeat other things,so check it here http://bully-board.com/index.php?topic=14592.0

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2011, 10:14:27 AM »
I would like to start an war of cliques in bullworth.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2011, 10:29:26 PM »
I swear I had that Idea. An idea where very student in bullworth including the faction leaders, girls, regular faction students, little kids, and townies would just go to war on each other and they'd even fight the prefects & cops if they try to break up the fight. Ther'd be spud gun turrets, weapons everywhere, bottle rockets, fire crackers, potatoes, and other stuff flying in every direction, I swear it'd look twice as epic and hardcore as the complete mayhem mission

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2011, 12:55:18 PM »
Maybe,for the war missions,you will have something to operate your troops, like bird view used in RPG-s,so you can send someone to attack,build Turrents,weapons cabinets,protection(walls...) and so