News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

Will Gary Return In Bully 2?

Yes
25 (65.8%)
No
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Will Gary Return In Bully 2?  (Read 27841 times)

Offline RedDevilDazzy

• Canis Canem Edit Fan
  • Canis Canem Edit Fan!
    • View Profile
    • Dazzy Drawing
Will Gary Return In Bully 2?
« on: January 24, 2011, 08:28:17 AM »
Hi guys, starting a poll, hope that is ok. We are hoping Bully 2 is in the works, so will the main bad guy of the first game, Gary, return in Bully 2? I would love to see him back, but this time he's a good guy for real. However he starts to like Jimmy a lot, and turns gay perhaps. This causes Jimmy to fight Gary yet again, but this time to stop him going after him, gay etc lol. Maybe Gary could have a brother or a twin, so he brings along his twin, so you don't know which is which. He'll use that to try and get revenge on Jimmy. Random idea.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Will Gary Return In Bully 2?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »
I think, and this is my opinion....That if a Bully 2 ever appears, it will be at a new venue, with all new characters.

That's what I would prefer, at any rate.  We've done the Bullworth thing, and there is really nothing left to explore. Mainly, the gliches keep me playing.....But the excitement is seeing new places, unlocking new areas, is what I would like to see.

When MH 2 came out, lots were crying because there was no James Earl Cash...Oh, boo hoo...But MH 2 was a fine stand alone game, IMO, with a plot equal to MH 1.  I think it would be the same with Bully 2.....I would like a more expanded area, but other than that, if the characters are different and it's a new area, I'm good with it.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 09:02:18 AM »
Hi guys, starting a poll, hope that is ok. We are hoping Bully 2 is in the works, so will the main bad guy of the first game, Gary, return in Bully 2? I would love to see him back, but this time he's a good guy for real. However he starts to like Jimmy a lot, and turns gay perhaps. This causes Jimmy to fight Gary yet again, but this time to stop him going after him, gay etc lol. Maybe Gary could have a brother or a twin, so he brings along his twin, so you don't know which is which. He'll use that to try and get revenge on Jimmy. Random idea.

No offense and with all due respect, but what you just wrote is completely idiotic.

Offline RedDevilDazzy

• Canis Canem Edit Fan
  • Canis Canem Edit Fan!
    • View Profile
    • Dazzy Drawing
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 09:33:08 AM »
Oh, it was just an idea.

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 09:40:02 AM »
Just ignore Repo, he's being a dick....as usual....

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 10:02:01 AM »
Fuck you meng! :)

Mike_W

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 10:03:12 AM »
oh no, fuck you.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 10:06:35 AM »
Fuck you!

Offline RedDevilDazzy

• Canis Canem Edit Fan
  • Canis Canem Edit Fan!
    • View Profile
    • Dazzy Drawing
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »
Guys, there is no need to go off topic. Seriously what is with the swearing, I know it's ok to swear, and I also know it's banter. Let's just focus on the topic, I would like Gary to return, maybe even a cameo appearance.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 10:15:48 AM »
Guys, there is no need to go off topic. Seriously what is with the swearing, I know it's ok to swear, and I also know it's banter. Let's just focus on the topic, I would like Gary to return, maybe even a cameo appearance.

1. Most of the topics' contents here don't have any connection with their names. You can remind us to go on-topic as much as you want, but in the end this topic will go in a much different way.

2. We constantly rip throats here ("we" includes me) so this is not anything unusual.

ON-TOPIC:

Yeah...uh...Gary.

Mike_W

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 10:30:55 AM »
About Gary, I would like to see some sort appearance. Even if it is a minor one, it would just seem appropriate for Bully. I'm not sure if it would be best to see him as a regular student again due to his expulsion, but just a visit would make me happy.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »
A gang leader? :)

Mike_W

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 10:44:55 AM »
I don't know about that. I can't really see Gary playing any major role in Bully 2.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 11:41:57 AM »
If the game takes place in a completely different setting, I doubt there is going to be Gary.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 07:39:10 PM »
ON TOPIC:

I think if they were to make Gary gay, it would be too controversial, especially Jimmy fighting him because of it.

OFF TOPIC:

Repo, don't be mean to new members, we need them.  

1. Most of the topics' contents here don't have any connection with their names. You can remind us to go on-topic as much as you want, but in the end this topic will go in a much different way.

This is so true, by the way.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 07:43:29 PM by Dave K »