News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Questions  (Read 110261 times)

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
Re: NES Questions
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2010, 03:50:52 PM »
Yeah, if you tell Christy that you had pizza yesterday the whole school will know it in five minutes lol...

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2010, 03:52:25 PM »
Hahahaha ! Exactly ! She's like a... Living Facebook...

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2010, 04:07:27 PM »
Well, at least it was Lola who spotted Pinky and Tony, not her lol

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2010, 04:17:24 PM »
Yeah, that's a chance... And Lola didn't really recognize him, even better !

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2010, 04:23:07 PM »
Haha, if Pinky says it to Christy... The secret's dead ! She may keep it for herself... Well, we'll see...

Johny Vincent, ay ? Wait... Yeah, that's it, he went to the "Hot Rod Highschool". He was replaced by Steve, another Greaser, but Steve opened his own black Bike Shop after the bombings. Sooo Peanut is the new leader !

What do you think, will Johnny start a new Greaser clique in that school too?

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2010, 04:46:45 PM »
Hmmm... That's a good question, but I think it's hard to gather people who like combing their hair back and dressing in leather jackets. Johnny himself is the leader  of the Greasers and doesn't have his hair combed back !

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2010, 11:54:12 PM »
With Johnny's personality I think that he already has taken over that school...maybe we could bring him back in Tony's Story like he's expelled and came back to see his old greaseball buddies...

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2010, 03:06:07 AM »
I don't recall who got rid of Johnny V.....But, I was under inpression it was a trade school in Detroit.....At any rate, he had to dump Lola when he left, probably tired of all her shit...

Bringing him back ?  Might be possible later in the story, springtime prehaps...He would have to fight Peanut for the leadership of the clique, I suppose....My impression was that Peanut was his handpicked successor, however.  May be noted that Lola quit school after Johnny left, but was hanging around New Coventry before she hooked up with Kurt.

Other old clique leaders who are gone are....Earnest, who was sent to the sex-addiction clinic before the start of the NES story. It is doubtful weather he will ever be back, and the Nerds really don't want him back as a clique leader.  I suspect the Melvin, the new clique leader, would just squash him if he tried to come back.

And Russell, while still around, lost his leadership of the Bullies clique due to his deterorated mental condition, after Jimmy's arrest and subquent jailing.  He is now not much more than a trained monkey.  Trent assumed the leadership of that clique before the NES story began.

The clique leaders who remain are Derby (Preps) and Ted (Jocks).....We have also 'grown-up' a couple of the girls, Karen and Gloria.  Remaining are Christy, Mandy, Pinky, and Zoe (who came back to school after having quit a second time)....Gone is Beatrice, who went off to a med-prep school.  Not so sure about Angie and Eunice.

Mike_W

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2010, 12:54:19 AM »
 What time of year is it right now in the story?  I know its winter, but I forget, have we made it to Christmas yet?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2010, 02:04:03 PM »
We are right before Christmas, getting ready to finish the climax to chapter 2.....

Mike_W

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2010, 02:09:33 PM »
Excellent, just what I thought.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2010, 02:27:35 PM »
I'm looking for something that will Incite the Cliques against each other, and at nearly the same time, in the early evening on Christmas Eve....I will have them released from the Clinics and Infirmaries with my next segment.

Mike_W

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2010, 02:30:40 PM »
 Maybe with Tony looking to hide out in town the cliques will blame each other for his "escape".  With Christy's rumor about Tony, maybe the clques will get into some heated argument over who they think was negligent in letting him run away, causing them to fight it out.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2010, 07:32:34 PM »
It's going to be a bit more complex than that.....when the catalyst is in place, they will all be out for each other's blood.....

All at once....and on Christmas Eve.

Mike_W

« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »
 Okay, I'll try to fit something in there about Tony's "escape" and refuge in the town.  He obviously won't know about the blizzard situation, but he'll be okay because he'll find shelter.