News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: bully 2 on it's way?  (Read 17029 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« on: January 24, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »
do you think bully's popularity was big enough to make Rockstar games want to create a bully 2? I would FREAK if a second bully just had it's debut trailer come out!!

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »
Yea its something we all want but the signs are not good.

but then we know how secretive R* are with their projects, we probably wouldn't find out untill they slapped us in the face with it.

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 03:51:38 PM »
i dunno if theyd do it prob not

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 05:50:11 PM »
I 'm hoping for a bully 2 with a whole new storyline that connects to the fist one, and other improvements such as weapons transportation, classes, jimmy being older and more.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 07:52:48 PM by cobra elite »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 08:11:01 PM »
actually, look at all the members on the bully-board who played bully plus anyone else. just this site should be a major effect on a popularity survey to determine the decision of whether there will be the upcoming bully 2 or not. If the game is good enough to the point where they will make a site after it, a second game should have a high chance of coming out either very soon or next year. there is no doubt in my mind that people will actually begin to ask Rockstar Games to make the next bully 2 if they don't start themselves.

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »
i would like a bully 2

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 04:50:34 PM »
Quote from: cobra elite;67789
actually, look at all the members on the bully-board who played bully plus anyone else. just this site should be a major effect on a popularity survey to determine the decision of whether there will be the upcoming bully 2 or not. If the game is good enough to the point where they will make a site after it, a second game should have a high chance of coming out either very soon or next year. there is no doubt in my mind that people will actually begin to ask Rockstar Games to make the next bully 2 if they don't start themselves.

i think preety much every game these days have their own site.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »
with the way the story ended in this game, it was'nt the right way to where there can just be a sudden cut-off. there needs to be something to continue the rest of the story. ya know?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 06:46:53 PM by cobra elite »

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »
Quote from: cobra elite;67811
with the way the story ended in this game, it was'nt the right way to where there can just be a sudden cut-off. there needs to be something to continue the rest of the story. ya know?

what do you meen sudden cut-off?
i thought that the story ended with enough closure.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 10:52:00 PM »
the game ended when jimmy was dragging out gary and was talking to Dr. Scrabblesnitch abou how him and his friends were the heroes of the day, and were rewarded. I mean that it can't just stop there, or be "cut-off". it needs a continuing story to finish it. that in my mind was not a finished story. after the rewarding talk with the principal it goes into chapter 5 where you just roam around and do what you please. THE END? it's like you were expecting a longer story to come and it did'nt, so they must be making the second one to finish it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 10:56:17 PM by cobra elite »

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 02:03:29 AM »
but that was wanted jimmy to do think of it as jimmys life in bullworth for a year               ok

Chrissy

bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 03:02:32 AM »
Quote from: DGAF;67775
Yea its something we all want but the signs are not good.

but then we know how secretive R* are with their projects, we probably wouldn't find out untill they slapped us in the face with it.

I know. But I always laugh when they bitchslap you.

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »
THE END? it's like you were expecting a longer story to come and it did'nt, so they must be making the second one to finish it.

thats true, it did only have about 50 missions.
but i don tthink r* is gona make more.
its just one of those projects that cant be made into a sequeal.
and EVEN if they made a sequeal it would have to be in a different town with new characters and a new protagonist.
they used up all of the charm,character personalities, and good protag backround story. so it would be a long shot if they make anothe, and theres a possibility it woul d SUCKK!

bully was a good game and it should be left alone as bully,
no bully 2

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 03:26:52 PM »
yep peter i agree with you

any way include scholarship 75 missions

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
bully 2 on it's way?
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2009, 02:55:37 PM »
you don't think they can mke a story that continues from the first one with all of the same stuff? something happens that causes jimmy to have to stay for another year? bully can actually have a continuing story made for it with the way that story ended. I personally don't think that would be a bad idea.