News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bet this has come up alot.....  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Coolio-G

• View Profile
Bet this has come up alot.....
« on: September 30, 2007, 02:49:30 PM »
If sorry if this question is going to frustrate people but I need to know...

Is there any information out on the possibilty of a Bully 2?

I know about the scholarship edition and what the analyst said (after stating that he did not belive, after poor sales of bully,that there would be a bully to, he then seen how well Canis Canem Edit did he retracted his initial beleif and said that there could be a Bully 2)

So is there any news out there besides what I have said involving the possibility of a Bully 2?

Chrissy

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 03:14:17 PM »
There has been no official word from RockStar on whether or not Bully will be ported to PSP, or if they will continue with sequels or "Bully -whatever- Stories", like they have with the Grand Theft Auto series.

Offline Coolio-G

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 06:14:05 PM »
Thanks for that! I kinda guessed there was no word yet about any future "Bully" titles,or if there'll ever be any, but i just wanted to be sure.

Chrissy

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 07:00:30 PM »
No problem.

And the main thing that annoys me with the whole analyst guy's article, is that people take it as Rockstar announcing a sequel, which isn't it. He says that the sales could mean the possibility of a sequel. He never outright says that a sequel is in the works, and neither has Rockstar.

Anyhow, I have a good friend who somehow gets all the gaming news literally as soon as it is posted, so granted if anything new does come out about any continuations of Bully, I will post them on here.

Offline Coolio-G

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 07:34:33 AM »
Yeah I know that really annoyes me to!They just believe everything they hear, even just speculation!

And it's good to know that you can post any news involving  a new Bully title you hear from your friend. Sounds good:D

Offline MickerMacker

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/gtano1fanmighty
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 01:05:52 AM »
Bully Bullyworth Stories
Bully brothers Stories
Bully Bullys Stories