News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bizarre fights  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Parker Ogilvie

• "Derby says I'm cool, so it must be true!"
    • View Profile
Bizarre fights
« on: June 24, 2013, 10:13:39 AM »
Wondering around the map, you can rarely find a couple of students fighting (without Jimmy having caused it) but have you ever seen a fight with a really unlikely outcome?

I recently left the school building and down into the rear playground and Justin (Prep with evil eyes) was fighting Casey and Bo (Who had a bat) There weren’t any Prefects nearby so nothing interrupted the fight and after a couple of minutes, Justin managed to beat them both with his health still in amber, I couldn’t believe it.

Tad had joined towards the end of the fight but he only threw eggs from a distance, Justin just completely creamed them both. I think the problem with Jocks is that they’re all quite strong, but they never block at all (Apart from Luis and Juri) which sort of makes most of them glass cannons, if a student like Justin can keep landing hits then they’re just helpless.

Have you ever seen any fights with really against-the-odds victors?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre fights
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 05:15:02 PM »
I've seen Algie knock off Trent and then battle Norton in the Boy's Dorm in a fight I sparked by littering the floor with Marbles right before I had Jimmy sleep.  I had him hiding in the Trash Can, watching, first thing after the alarm went off.

Offline Hyaenidae

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 11:44:00 AM »
goodbye
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:54:07 PM by Hyaenidae »

Offline tastysprinkle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 02:40:31 AM »
So I was making jimmy talk to Trent for a little suga suga  ;) and out of no where Angie gets her face beat by Fatty. everyone DIPPED it was so funny XD