News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Jimmy Drowns A Cop !!  (Read 2701 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Jimmy Drowns A Cop !!
« on: November 14, 2011, 02:43:10 PM »
Fooling around over by the Blue Skies 'Projects', I 'accidentally' ran over a citizen with the Go-Kart.  So, I just took off, with a cop in hot pursuit, zooming down the road by the Cop Station, hanging a right, stomping on the gas, past the save warehouse, but cut the corner too quick and wound up on that 'loading area' that trucks never use, so I have to have Jimmy double back to go under the tunnel so's we can loose the Cop Car.....But whoops....It's not a Cop in a car at all, the Dick is on a motorcycle.  So it's under the tunnel anyway with him chasing.

But Jimmy has a plan this time, cause he knows these Dicks are stupid to the Nth degree.  He will just ditch the Go-Cart in the water right before the footbridge, and the brainless Cop will follow, cause that's what he does on the bike and it works all the time.  For Jimmy knows he can't be busted in the water, all those lameoids can do is just flail around in the water while he swims away. 

So, Jimmy nails the gas and heads straight towards the water.  It's all outta my control.  The Go-Kart sails out and splashes in the water, and we hear the dumbest Cop on earth follow right behind.  Jimmy swims around in a circle and heads toward the partly submerged Motorcycle looking to play with the Cop, who can no bust no one, let alone him, just for the hell of it, cause it's fun, you know.

But what's this ?  The Motorcycle sits upright, more than 2/3 submerged, and....No Cop !!  Where'd he go ?   Hmmmm....Not in the water anywhere.....Not up on land, either.  So where ? 

What's that dark shape down in the water ?  It's not moving.  Jimmy swims over and over the spot, for what seems to be an hour.  Nothing.  Finally tired of that game, Jimmy cautiously returns to shore, thinking Joe Friday has managed to outwit him and is waiting to bust hime there....Nothing.

Poor Dumb Cop. 

Poor Dumb DEAD Cop.

With a last look at the lame Motorcycle, which is still blaring it's sick mating call, Jimmy moves on.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:57:58 PM by Chuck X »

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Jimmy Drowns A Cop !!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 03:03:33 PM »
You are the greatest storyteller, Chuck.

R.I.P. Dumb Cop.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 03:09:31 PM »
May he rest in piss peace...

Mike_W

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »
I've had this happen any time I lure cops in the water. I think if you fire a weapon at the sapce on the bike where the cop was you will get a red trouble meter.

Nice story btw ;)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »
Hmmm.....I will try that next time, Yes Indeedy !

Offline NTW64

• Just another modder
  • ▓σc_ò ...What?▓
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 11:51:34 AM »
So...Magical  :ajajaxh5:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »