News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Algie Takes Out A Cop !  (Read 1641 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Algie Takes Out A Cop !
« on: May 03, 2011, 03:00:51 AM »
This was so funny to watch.  I had Jimmy up on top of a car over in front of the Bullworth Vale Police Station, doing my usual, shooting townspeople.  Three cops were running around, throwing bricks, and I'm shooting them as well.  Over near the front of the Burger Joint, I see Algie with a Bottle Rocket Launcher, and all of a sudden, he shoots Officer Monson.  Well, I expected that he would get busted, but I guess their focus was on me, so Algie's attack goes ignored.  Algie then shoots Monson twice more and knocks him out !  It was so funny to watch.  The other two cops still ignore him until he gets close up to one of them (Morrison, I think), and finally gets busted a couple of minutes later, over by the driveway. 

I'd seen kids attacking the Prefects before, but never sucuessfully knocking out a Cop.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Algie Takes Out A Cop !
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 01:44:52 PM »
That is great, I'd of loved to seen that. I've never seen a kid knock out a cop either. Out of all people Algie to.

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 04:29:39 PM »
A-ha! You have just inadvertantly discovered one of the spawning points for pranksters! Algie appears in that spot all the time with either bottle rockets or a Volcano 4,000.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 04:36:45 PM »
Aw, COOL !  Alright, I'll know to keep a lookout for him now, beat him up and steal the Volcano 4000 !