News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Prefect In The Girl's Dorm  (Read 2740 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Prefect In The Girl's Dorm
« on: August 08, 2009, 07:31:43 PM »
While having Jimmy shoot away at students and Prefects from the safe area atop the step railings at the girl's dorm, I noticed another red mark on my map meter...BEHIND ME, inside the girl's dorm.....
Now, this has happend before...The Authority figure can't get out the door, and in any case, I figure it was one of the Matrons, the Nurse, or Ms. Phillips, who patrol inside the Girl's dorm...But this time, let's try a little fun...Shoot the door, maybe you can wound or knock out the Authority person on the other side.....Well, the Spud Gun doesn't do it....How about some Firecrackers...One, BLAM, Two, BLAM, Three, BLAM, and....WOAHHH...The door opens, and out comes a PREFECT....From the GIRL'S DORM....WOAH !!!

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »
Almost the same thing happened to me. I was inside the girls dorm and accidentaly punched a girl (the wii controls are very sensitive,lol) Besides the usual female authorities coming to get me was... Edward the prefect!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »
Yeah, what's up with that --- There's Authority figures in the Girl's dorm, not the Boy's dorm (Lucky for us).....

Also, the Boy's dorm should have had a second floor....That would have been Kickass....

No Longue/breakroom in the Girls dorm either....And no bathroom/showers in the Boy's dorm....What's a guy to do ?

Piss in the Bushes......

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 10:36:39 PM »
It would love it if the boys dorm were pretty much a copy of the girls dorm, just more..manly.....
(but no! the girls are special and deserve better then us beasts :P)

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 06:23:47 AM »
Hell, yeah ! A second floor ! Just for the big pleasure to push Algie in the stairs ! That's pure genius !

Quote from: Constantinos
the wii controls are very sensitive,lol

So you didn't do ANYTHING on purpose ? xD
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 06:25:59 AM by Mercury »

Mike_W

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 09:22:11 AM »
I think bully should have made it more fun to push people down stairs. In reality you grapple and throw the students and they fall down like 2 or 3 stairs, but Rockstar should have made students able to roll down the stairs banging their heads and other body parts in the process!