News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Driving A Scooter THROUGH A Cop Car  (Read 1823 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Driving A Scooter THROUGH A Cop Car
« on: August 08, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »
While having Jimmy causing mayhem atop a citizen's car, and after shooting down the Cops with the trusty Spud Gun, It was time for Jimmy to make his escape....
A little set-up here....Jimmy is on the top of a car where he shot the occupant, so the car is now stationary as long as Jimmy is in the area...The location is at Bullworth Vale, on the split-lane street, close to the large pier...A Cop Car, SUV style, has crashed into a tree to the side of, and slightly ahead of the car Jimmy is on top of...Also in the mix is an adult on the Orange Scooter, who becomes wedged in behind the Cop Car, whereupon Jimmy shoots him to get access to the scooter....
Now...Jimmy hops down from the car roof, gets on the scooter, and attempts to get it unstuck from behind the Cop Car...Failing this, just gives the scooter the gas, because sometimes, you can work your way around obstacles by doing this....
But...WOAH...The scooter goes RIGHT THROUGH THE BACK OF THE COP CAR and emerges at the front......WOAH !!!....And Jimmy makes his escape.....

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
Driving A Scooter THROUGH A Cop Car
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »
... and Jimmy lives to fight another day.
I've just learned not to trust cop cars these days. One time I tried to jump onto a parked cop car but when I touched it Jimmy flew back and half of his health was gone! Being stupid, I tried it again and was almost knocked out. Then a few minutes later the front of the car started bouncing up and down like hydraulics.