News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Knocking 'Em Out With The Go-Kart  (Read 2366 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Knocking 'Em Out With The Go-Kart
« on: July 30, 2009, 03:32:09 AM »
Ever notice how easy it is to run over people with the Go-Kart, but not so easy to knock them out ???

It seems Speed may have something to do with this....If Jimmy is driving the Go-Kart full tilt around the school, or on the streets, you may notice that the persons hit substain little or no damage, sometimes being "lifted" by the Go-Kart and set back down.....Seems a slower speed may help here.....

I usually have Jimmy run over them at a reduced speed, then screech to a stop, back up, sometimes hitting them again, and just keep repeating the process until they are knocked out....The students are the easiest to knock out, and the Prefects and Townspeople are harder...Cops are the hardest, and since they are usually in pairs (But not always), makes this more difficult...But it can also be done....:cool:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 03:34:37 AM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »
When I get bored I could do that for hours! I like running over the Prefects over and over. I've gotten busted tons of times though because somehow one of them is always able to catch me and pull me off. But it's always worth it ^^ Even though Russell is the shit, sometimes I like running over him just for the hell of it because I can run him over and back up into him without fear of him pulling me off.

I also noticed that thing about hitting people when you're going full speed. I thought it was just a glitch it had in my copy! It doesn't make any sense :( I guess basic physics don't apply in Bulworth.

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 11:23:31 PM »
I like knocking people off of bikes this way, especially Davis when he's like "Son of a friekin' bitch!" him and some others have great lines when they fall off a bike.

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »
Anyone else notice how messed up the animations for throwing you off the go kart are when there are people or objects in the way? I had a cop pull me off and there was a person inbetween. the cop's arms stretch unnaturaly and i "warped" from my go kart to halfway across the street(i was on the sidewalk)! WTF?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:18:08 AM by Constantinos »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:50:28 AM »
Yeah, that happens a lot, not only the Go-Kart, but the Bike, too.....The good thing about being thrown so far is it gives you time to get Jimmy up and run like hell......

I didn't notice this in the earlier stages of the game, but notice you can out-run anyone -- Doesn't matter who they are....Even the Cop who "used to be a track star"....

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 04:24:42 AM »
OK, looks like I can basically confirm that....After a lot of "trial & error", it appears that the slower you hit them (to a point), the more damage you Inflict....And the faster they can be knocked out....

Makes getting busted a bitch, though.....